• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who's the Daddy?

E

enginesuck

I am pleased to announce the birth of my son today at 11.41 am. My First baby, both Mrs Es and Es Junior are doing great.

He has already done me proud by puking, ****ting and then ****ing all over me - a real liney in the making !

What shall we name him??? Seriously we have not a clue other than George will be his middle name - Suggestions welcome.

Cheers ES

Last edited:
R

Rectifier

Congratulations, glad to hear both are doing well

As for a name I've always liked Brenda, use it myself at the weekends but that's another story

M

mumof4

Congratulations on the birth of your son:pDT_Xtremez_30: ......michael and christopher are nice names.:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
I am pleased to announce the birth of my son today at 11.41 am. My First baby, both Mrs Es and Es Junior are doing great.

He has already done me proud by puking, ****ting and then ****ing all over me - a real liney in the making !

What shall we name him??? Seriously we have not a clue other than George will be his middle name - Suggestions welcome.

Cheers ES
Congratulations Es

I've got a mate who is a Pongo his surname is Thorpe - while wetting the baby's head he asked for suggestions - I said Mabel - he said why I said because it was a good solid British name with no possibility of any ethnic minority links he thought it was a great idea and told his Mrs the good news the next Morning

Funnily enough she wasn't too keen on having a son called Mabel Thorpe

Could have been worse my next suggestion was Scun

Anyway back to you

How about Chicken or Lloyd

Or why not have George for her first name and having her middle name as "At Asda"?

Hope this helps

Hu

Get Tae

Flight Sergeant
Wel done and its great news they are both doing well mate!!
Norman would be a great name for a son of yours, or what about Royce??:pDT_Xtremez_30:

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant
Congratulations ES and well done Mrs ES!! Welcome to the world ES Junior!

Hmmmm names Maybe David meaning beloved or Patrick meaning Noble

Personally I like Benjamin (son of the right hand)
or Joshua(gift of God)

mightyhunter

Sergeant

Cheers ES
sounds like you're gearing him up for the hilton!! congrants to you and mrs es. hopefully will wet the bairn's heid when i'm in feb for olly's wedding. can't believe chuckie finally tying the knot with mel.... and i agree with get tae.. norman would be a FANTASTIC name!! or how's about connor?

E

enginesuck

Will hopefully be at the wedding , hope he is going to have the home brew cider going!

D

dodgysootie

Well done You Two! Glad the Laddy is ok and the
Missus is fine. Go on, Have a beer!! See you in a fortnight Bud.
DS

M

Mrs_Monobrow

Congrats Es and well done to Mrs Es.

On the names thing, you could follow a trend of the rich and famous and call him after some kind of fruit or something that rhymes with your surname, or you could name him after where he was conceived! If i did that i would have a daughter called Telford and a son called either Marham or Norfolk!!!!!

Congrats again matey!!

:pDT_Xtremez_30:

E

exerk

May your nights be sleepless and your wallet empty! :pDT_Xtremez_17:

Welcome to the world of responsibility and congratulations to the the ES tribe.

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts

Cheers ES

Congratulations ES, a great feeling isn't. Trust me for the next six years I can vouch for it will get better and better.
As for the name, you brought another scale E brat into the world, did you really have to ask :pDT_Xtremez_15:

How about (Seeing as your in Scotland, William after Mr Wallace or Robert after Mr Burns...... That's Rabbie not Monty :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Dafydd is a good Welsh name and is tons better than the English David ::p:

Seriously though, my best to you and your missus. How long did it take and what did he weigh ? My lad was a smidge over 8lb and about 7 hours to evict him (induced)

T

TheHogwartsBEngO

Congratulations ES - wishing you every happiness.

As for names, it has to be Frank. As in 'Sir Frank' of Whittle. Suck, squeeze, burn, blow...

Or going further back, Isaac? (As in Newton whose 3rd law explains nicely the concept of jet propulsion).

Just a thought.

T

TheHogwartsBEngO

Can we make this an E-Goat competition? 'Name LittleEnginesuck' - with prizes going to the winner?

Congratulations

Congratulations

My hearty congratulations to you both and make the most of your time with them at this age, it all goes so quickly.

As for names, I've always liked Barrington, a sturdy British name.

However, due to your golf successes, why not name the baby after the Ryder Cup winning team....Ian,Darren,Lee,Monty,Sergio,David,Henrik,Paul,Luke,Padraig,Robert and Jose Enginesucks! Just a thought.