• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who ate all the Pies

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Seems large numbers of the armed forces are, well, actually a bit large. Diet pills, Liposuction etc.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eds-prescribed-diet-pills-20-LIPOSUCTION.html

"In 2014, it was reported that more than 25,000 British military personnel had been found to be obese since 2010. Figures revealed some 5,000 members of the RAF fell into the obese category while 3,000 sailors were also considered drastically overweight."

I'm somewhat sceptical about the high figures quoted 5,000 RAF fat barstewards out of around 35,000 surely not.

Last edited:

XVR RA RA RA

Sergeant
If only the mess served healthy food at the core menu prices. Rather than something out of a fish and chip shop on a friday. Want some fruit or veg ? That'll cost you extra, but unlimited amount of chips and beans are free though.

Blue72

SAC
A pal of mine is a total fitness fanatic - gym 5 days a week, eats superbly - he's about 6'3" of pure, solid muscle. According to the "usual" ways of working out BMI, he's also in the obese category. I won't be the one telling him that, though. ;-)