• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

White socks

R

Rach87

Ok, probably sounds like a really stupid question but what footwear do we wear the white socks on the kit list with?

I ask only because if it is the issue shoes then I need to get different kind of socks than if it is with any other footwear.

Thanks.

Ok, probably sounds like a really stupid question but what footwear do we wear the white socks on the kit list with?

I ask only because if it is the issue shoes then I need to get different kind of socks than if it is with any other footwear.

Thanks.

It's either:

PT kit or Leggings and high-heels for going to the NAAFI bop in.

R

Rach87

It's either:

PT kit or Leggings and high-heels for going to the NAAFI bop in.

Lol. So they're for PT then? Got to wonder who in their right mind would think white was the right colour for PT socks. Bet they don't stay white for long.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Lol. So they're for PT then? Got to wonder who in their right mind would think white was the right colour for PT socks. Bet they don't stay white for long.

I think that's kind of the idea...gives you something to do in your spare time!

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
You'll Learn

You'll Learn

Bet they don't stay white for long.

I think you'll find they better do.

Buy those cheepies from the Market (5 for a fiver) and bin them once worn, I remember my white PT shirt taking about 10 washes for the brown stains to come out (mud by the way). Halton in May will still be very muddy.

P

Portcullis

Tesco... 3 for £1 :)

You are going to do about 50 PT sessions!

If your feet are only worth 2p a go, well then crack on! Your blisters!

Don't try to convince the DI that the brand new pair in your locker are the ones you have been wearing either. It's been tried before. The idea is that you learn to turn your kit around after use, not just produce white and fluffy socks!

Have fun!

R

Rach87

You are going to do about 50 PT sessions!

If your feet are only worth 2p a go, well then crack on! Your blisters!

Don't try to convince the DI that the brand new pair in your locker are the ones you have been wearing either. It's been tried before. The idea is that you learn to turn your kit around after use, not just produce white and fluffy socks!

Have fun!

I was only messing. I don't have enough space for that many socks, not when a bottle of bleach would do the trick... or enough money, i spent it getting a decent pair of running shoes to replace the ones I've been using for the last year!

I also just noticed that the socks are only on the kit list for males. (I know I'm a bit slow sometimes!) Do females not need them?