• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

White belt with uniform for wedding

Was wondering if anyone knew what kind of belt could be worn with number ones. I know obviously it's gotta be the white webbing however I've seen different pictures of people wearing a white belt with a buckle that has the RAF crest on it rather than the traditional buckle that just clips in to each other. Sorry if I've confused anyone and thanks for any replies

chiprafp

Geek Scuffer
If you have one of the RAF round buckles you can wear that with a white belt. I wore an RAFP buckle with mine. Good luck!

Witty_Banter

Flight Sergeant
Either the white webbing or the normal belt, either is fine, but not the RAF Stable Belt. White webbing buckle type is personal choice / what you can get your hands on.

[book=][/book]cheers guys, either of you know where I can get hold of one of the round buckles? Either online or elsewhere?

I look like Bruce Willis

I Suck Like George Michael
If you have one of the RAF round buckles you can wear that with a white belt. I wore an RAFP buckle with mine. Good luck!

Against AP1358! PM me your details so I can raise a charge against you.

[book=][/book]cheers guys, either of you know where I can get hold of one of the round buckles? Either online or elsewhere?

No. Again against AP1358. Do and and you should be charged, and don't even think of wearing a white shirt.

Ronsuddes

SAC
cheers guys, either of you know where I can get hold of one of the round buckles? Either online or elsewhere?

I'm sure your friendly SWO will be able to help you.

If he doesn't have stock I'm sure he can borrow from another station.

If you feel the SWO is unapproachable (they do have a pleasant side) have a word with your own WO he will surely help you if you are getting married.

PingDit

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Yep, as mentioned above, see the SWO. The white belt with brass buckle and white gloves is standard. He will undoubtedly have some to hand.

Witty_Banter

Flight Sergeant
**** it, you should just white gym socks instead of the webbing belt, make sure you paint your no1 jacket bottons with your new wife's pink nailpolish, and wear neon coloured odd socks - with your braces a bit too tight so that your trouser legs ride up to show your socks off.

Then make sure you send a pic to ILLBW, so he can have a teary-eyed grumble-wank all over his copy of QRs...

Roobarb

SAC
Pretend accounts aside (that were funny in 2007)...

Go for uber military bling, the more shiny brass the better. After all, your missus will be going all out to look her best in her dress, and she won't be held back* by what is available in the SWOs stores.

*unless she is a pikey

techie_tubby

Warrant Officer
What's wrong with wearing number 4's ILLBW? My SWO when approving my gen app said its 4's for the groom and 1's for rest of party.