• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

whereis the photogs TG14 forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootTapper

Sergeant
I think you'll find us photogs "blow things up" on a daily basis already LOL

so that's where I went wrong when my boss told me "i want a really good photo of my car and i want it blown up".....

Explains it all now....

Don't suppose they'll let me re-trade....

flintwich

Corporal
Not a real Photog, then..?

True. I found the whole experience so surreal, I'd do it over again. But for more pay.
Never wanted to do 'G' work but had to in the end.
There was a time in the not too distant past when all "real photogs" were ex-air anyway and it didn't seem to do them any harm.

Last edited:

Matzos

LAC
True. I found the whole experience so surreal, I'd do it over again. But for more pay.
Never wanted to do 'G' work but had to in the end.
There was a time in the not too distant past when all "real photogs" were ex-air anyway and it didn't seem to do them any harm.

Not many 'Real Photogs' left, sad to say ::/:

I always looked at Photo G's as being cravat and staple belt wearers. Not the sort to get their hands dirty :pDT_Xtremez_28:

But life change when I married a WRAF Photo G, my plan was to increase their gene pool. I think it worked.

flintwich

Corporal
Matzos;I always looked at Photo G's as being cravat and staple belt wearers. Not the sort to get their hands dirty :PDT_Xtremez_28: [/QUOTE said:
And they always stopped to look in the mirror !!!!!

T

The Dark Badger

People label real photogs as cravat-wearing artistes, and thats supposed to be an insult?! Their job is to be creative, they have the satisfaction of seeing their work published all over the world in newspapers, magazines and websites, and the best thing is they have a proper job to walk into once their time in the mob is up! Wouldn't you like to get paid to do your hobby for a living?

If the answer is yes, you'll need to learn the following in order to pass the final photog exam...

neckcloth.jpg

I must say, my personal favourite is the 'Trone d'amour'....
No? ...I'll get my cape.
Stagecoach for 1 please!

Matzos

LAC
Going in for your 1250 photo will never be the same :pDT_Xtremez_15::pDT_Xtremez_42:

Attachments

• blowup1.jpg
    blowup1.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 0

FootTapper

Sergeant
Going in for your 1250 photo will never be the same :pDT_Xtremez_15::pDT_Xtremez_42:

Don't joke about it - the Photog at Colt was clearly bored when he took mine many years back - ended up with an "arty" black and white shot on my passport with me looking off into the middle distance....

Thank god it runs out next year so i can get a new one!

Matzos

LAC
Don't joke about it - the Photog at Colt was clearly bored when he took mine many years back - ended up with an "arty" black and white shot on my passport with me looking off into the middle distance....

Thank god it runs out next year so i can get a new one!

Sorry mate, should have gone to BOOTS :pDT_Xtremez_06:

Status
Not open for further replies.