• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Where to find service record?

Hah Dhup

LAC
I left the mob as a Pilot Officer in 1967/8 but I can't for the life of me remember when I joined. Any ideas please how I could find out?

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
You could try here.

or perhaps here

Hope that is useful

Welcome to the hallowed portals of goat and as an aside leaving in the 60's that's before even me and the young whipper snappers on here think I'm a proper KOS for joining in the 70's.

Hah Dhup

LAC
the young whipper snappers on here think I'm a proper KOS for joining in the 70's.
Pah! Stuff and nonsense! I am so old that I did my basic training and first 30 or so hours flying at South Cerney when it was No.1 Initial Training School. Back in the days of half crowns and ten-bob notes. And Chipmunk T10s ...