• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Where can I get my hands on?...

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Lads/lasses,

Me and a bunch of girls I know are doing the Royal Marines Commando Challenge ( clicky_linky_thing_if_you_want_to_see ) in October and we need to get our hands on some Royal Air Force t-shirts.

I have tried ringing a couple of AFCO's but it seems bad timing.... do any of you helpful lot know where I can get my hands on some?

It's pretty much open to any of the public to do it, so of course we want to show that we are a bunch of RAF lasses.... I will of course be badgering you for sponsors at a later date!

Thanks in advance for any help.

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Sorry mate, you misunderstand me I'm after the freebies style. Like the ones that AFCO's give away.

Drill Bit

Sergeant
Sorry mate, you misunderstand me I'm after the freebies style. Like the ones that AFCO's give away.

Freebies!?!?! They're a thing of the past now, surely? Let us know if you find some free ones, I need to start my christmas shopping soon.

G

grumpyoldb

Lads/lasses,

Me and a bunch of girls I know are doing the Royal Marines Commando Challenge ( clicky_linky_thing_if_you_want_to_see ) in October and we need to get our hands on some Royal Air Force t-shirts.

I have tried ringing a couple of AFCO's but it seems bad timing.... do any of you helpful lot know where I can get my hands on some?

It's pretty much open to any of the public to do it, so of course we want to show that we are a bunch of RAF lasses.... I will of course be badgering you for sponsors at a later date!

Thanks in advance for any help.

How about some of these.............................
http://www.e-goat.co.uk/forums/cmps_index.php?page=egoatshop
:pDT_Xtremez_14:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
If you, who has been on the air and town show circuit, can't get any then its a poor show...I gave a box load away at Fairford if that helps and they came from Cranwell recruiting team I think if that helps...

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
If you, who has been on the air and town show circuit, can't get any then its a poor show...I gave a box load away at Fairford if that helps and they came from Cranwell recruiting team I think if that helps...

Well I am hoping that working the circuit I will be able to get my hands on some... but you know how impatient I am I want it sorting now! ;)

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Me and a bunch of girls I know are doing the ... Commando Challenge..........so of course we want to show that we are a bunch of RAF lasses.... I will of course be badgering you for sponsors at a later date!

So you and your girly mates doing that commando thing for sponsorship. Yep that might raise few bob if it raises nothing else.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
You could always buy a cheap T-Shirt and have 'WRAFS do it round the back of the hangar' printed on it....

Hope that helps.

Or failing that - do it for Troop Aid and they'll give you loads of T-Shirts.

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
How Many

How Many

Marketing at Cranwell should be your first port of call, however...

How many are you after? Which part of the country are you in?

Realist78

Master of my destiny
RAF Bird, as a stacker, you're procurement skills are showing below par, you should be like the scrounger in the real escape!

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Just wanted to thank you all for your assistance in this matter especially BJW who's little PM lead me in the right direction and I now have said t-shirts in my possession ready for the challenge.

Secondly if any of you would like to sponsor me in the challenge please_click_here I would be very grateful.

:pDT_Xtremez_22: