• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Where are we???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZebrasKneecaps

Corporal
Hey all

Hopefully someone can help me. Im after something that shows where all our posts are for SAC and Cpl. I think i've seen something like this once before but i cant remember where.

If anybody has an idea, could you PM me please, then i can start going about getting a copy.

Cheers:pDT_Xtremez_30:

T

The Almighty Fatwa Sam

Hey all

Hopefully someone can help me. Im after something that shows where all our posts are for SAC and Cpl. I think i've seen something like this once before but i cant remember where.

Japseye used to put out a magazine called "The Interpreter" with a highly inaccurate list printed on the back page, allegedly detailing where everyone in the trade was posted.
According to their list, I did 5 years at Aldergrove. I seem to have lost a year somewhere, because I can only remember doing 4 years there.

I

Inch High PI

I haven't seen an "interpreter" for ages it used to list all the people in the trade, where they were and how long they had been there for.
There was a document put out a while ago by the trade sponser that listed all the places we could work and what ranks worked where. I will have a dig about at work tomorrow, failing that tanktops may have a copy still as he is a hoarder.

ZebrasKneecaps

Corporal
Must have been the pickled eggs and pernod!

There's a drink i dont fancy having again in a hurry :pDT_Xtremez_34:

Funniest one i saw was when one of the Ops L/Cpl's were leaving and they replaced the egg with the cue ball off the pool table. I can still hear the sound of it hitting his teeth!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_42:

Who?

SNCO Odds and Sods
There was talk of the great TIW getting an up to date list and putting it on the intranet, don't know if its still going ahead or not....probably not as too many people would stick environmentals in! :pDT_Xtremez_31:

Off Topic
How's the desert billy boy?
Off Topic

ZebrasKneecaps

Corporal
Off Topic
How's the desert billy boy?
Off Topic

Off Topic Its been pi$$ing down with rain for the last few days but other than that, its alright. So then, who is "Who?"? Pm me if you want mateOff Topic

Ive just been told by a SL TB that the desk would be able to send me one out. if i get one ill let you all know.

R

Ricit XIII

Trade Warrant

Trade Warrant

The Trade Warrant should have the list, which will have locations of people and what posts are available for the Int trade as a whole.
But we won't see it as he is sunning himself on a 4 month det in Florida. Interesting that when we have had rank ranged post, WO's were absent from the list? But when a goochy one comes up, they suddenly become available and the list is full for the year:pDT_Xtremez_23:
The Trade Sponser should stand up and tell us what is available for postings especially with the joining of the trades. :pDT_Xtremez_28:

ZebrasKneecaps

Corporal
I havent got THE list, but, i rang the desk and got SM to read off all the posts for Cpls that he knew of.

If anyone wants a copy then let me know, although, we'll have to work out how to do it as im not just sending it via PM. PM me if you do want it and if you have access to CCIS, ill send it that way.

Laters:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Who?

SNCO Odds and Sods
I havent got THE list, but, i rang the desk and got SM to read off all the posts for Cpls that he knew of.
:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Take it you got your stripes? If so well done mate.

The trade sponser or trade warrant should release a full list although as has been mentioned the WO is on a gucci det to Florida....

::p:

Status
Not open for further replies.