• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What would make you stay in?

A much talked about topic these day's, for me no BS but convert Bruggen back to a RAf station and your on.

A couple of tonka sqn's, maybe a sqn of leaping heaps and some cabs, would give everyone a shot of a decent posting. Just think wobbly on draft, shwarma and a bit of tax free. It would work for me, anyone else fancy it?

G

gemarriott

you are on to something Carlos but we'd need the Russkies to start rattling theirs sabres first,............. wait a minute isn't that Putin swinging a scimitar:pDT_Xtremez_14:

G

grumpyoldb

LBH would be a better one. seeing as its still operating as a flugplatz.
The box heads have spent money on the place, altough ASF would be a bit of a b**ger now.

Oh to be in mommas....................that chicken...............!

The four seasons.......................!:0:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Bitburger

England 2010 Campaign
1000+ Posts
A much talked about topic these day's, for me no BS but convert Bruggen back to a RAf station and your on.

A couple of tonka sqn's, maybe a sqn of leaping heaps and some cabs, would give everyone a shot of a decent posting. Just think wobbly on draft, shwarma and a bit of tax free. It would work for me, anyone else fancy it?

Sign me up, as long as I can run the Engine Test Bed again.

Humble Scribe

Sergeant

Germany - Tick

Wobbly (& Bitburger) on draft - Tick

Schwarma - Tick

Lots of Tax Free - Tick

Noisey Aircraft - Tick

Higher Pay Band - Tick

Don't see your problem Carlos :pDT_Xtremez_28:

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Feeling sleepy

Feeling sleepy

Hypnosis, to forget the past, ignore the present and hope for the future.....

The Bowmeister

Darkside Jedi Master

Bruggen Bears Rugby Club
Swarma,
Roermond on a saturday afternoon in the King,
More Swarma,
The Harem
Club 35(FKK)
Scaley Bashing
Swarma
Tax free booze and Tabs
"XIV the one for me"
The Night Fighter
Ah Great days

R

riggertoSTAB

As soon as it is confirmed I will be making my way to the AFCO and signing up again. I can see the condensation on the Wobbly glass in my minds eye now.

M

Mickwreay

The Night Fighter by HAS15 a prince amongst Sqn drinking establishments.
Can we have Tompouce as well?
If so I'm back already.

As a founder member & one of the pressed men who painted the hut, I wholeheartedly agree. Getting in the sh*t from Gus “Boss Hog” Be###ne.
Good old days gone but definitely not forgotten!
Vegas 87, a young lad being led astray by nasty CPLs

I’d withdraw my PVR now & crawl to the ferry port for another tour in RAFG

9.5 years was nowhere near enough!

Sergeant
431 engine bay deep strip aduor quarterd at gilenkirchen £7.50 a day loa. home to duty travel allowence.new car tax free. cheap booze. ration tickets
for petrol.great social life.kids loved it started swearing in german .wife dint like that bit,but loved the rest.tryed to extend,no way back to binbrook.i did not want to leave,do it all over again

Save the free world

Save the free world

you are on to something Carlos but we'd need the Russkies to start rattling theirs sabres first,............. wait a minute isn't that Putin swinging a scimitar:pDT_Xtremez_14:

You have a point, RAFG could indeed be the saviour of the free world and all for the cost of a little LOA.

E

enjunfitter

The Fear Dry Inn

The Fear Dry Inn

Stacking from the 431 Engine Bay asap on Friday, get the troops down there first, hand over to nights and then race them to the bar, freezing cold Dortie from ice machine with a small glass, get your chest poked for a while, lots of drinking, then bit of a sing song, then more drinking, stagger up the hill, grab one in the Rugby Club then on to the schnellie at the side of the airman's mess get something "mit a brrrraaat roooll" then Mally club, followed by Footie Club and down the hill home.

Friday's were always my favourite.