• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What was the place...

fourteen2two

Corporal
I did GST2 at Hereford in Sept 85, our training was done on base as well , bit cold and damp at night.
I had been on RAFG Harrier force so tents cam nets etc no problem!
Don't know why we didn't go to Moreton on Lugg. Quite enjoyed the 3 weeks.
Then off to Scampton for TMT.

GST2 did theirs on the camp when I did GST1. At the end of our trip to Banana Junction we found the hot water in the block ran out very quickly, so we used the showers in the next block. Walking back one of our number dressed in only smallish towel was challenged by a female Cpl on her exercise phase. When ordered to put his hands up, he did... Mindful of being observed by a member of staff, she then asked for his 1250. He politely asked her where she thought he might keep it?