• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What this site needs is a.....

Stax

Flight Sergeant
Do you mind, I'm eating lunch and my brie and venison ciabatta nearly regurgitated and I had to have a swig of Dom Perignon to take away the taste of vomit!

I

Inch High PI

I think this may win along with Elvis Trooper who will argue!!! :D

I see your Elvis Stormtrooper and raise you Darth Vader! On the beach! With a Picnic!

leia_vadar_beach-thumb.jpg

F

FiledIntuitively

anyone seen this one at all? (poor pun)

anyone seen this one at all? (poor pun)

bravo2.jpg

Now gentlemen, THAT is a Bikini :cool:

C

Cat of Shadows

I see your Darth Vader on the beach with a picnic and raise you..........................Bad Boba Fett but not with Slave 1, but Slave 24!!
(Not sure what the thing in her hand is suppoesed to be, I'm hoping it's a lightsabre??)

sw03.jpg

Ding Dong!

Last edited:
I

Inch High PI

I see your mincing Dark Lord of the Sith and raise you a foxy stormtrooper! Complete with Elvis!!

Bit foxy for a stormtrooper aren't you???