• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What the hell is this????

A

air_horse_one

I am sorry. I have literally been living in a hole for 2 years.

I left TG9 in June 2009 what the hell is this TG7 malarky!

I assume this must be some kind of cost cutting measure. How does everyone feel about it? I was at ScATCC for a couple of years and I am pretty sure that most of the assistants would have recoiled at the prospect of a posting to BLACKDOG!

Is this in practice now? How are Scopies coping in towers? I presume that the job requirements for both trades must have been similar so I imagine that blending the two trades won't be too complicated?

But how do members of both trades feel about effectively being forced into another? And what is happening to Fast Track TG9? Can a TG12 airman go controller?

:pDT_Xtremez_35: