• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What music do you put on when....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MingMong

Warrant Officer
The first thing I reach for normally is Drowning Pool's 'Sinner' album.
But for those mellow moments it has to be anything from Pink Floyd (especially the Roger Waters days)

G

grumpyoldb

For me it's the Pretenders and loose in LA DVD.
David Gilmour in concert DVD............. only £9.99 from Sainsbury's.
E.C's Crossroads Guitar Festival, and when I'm sloshed............
.........Gary Moores monsters of rock.:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Slayer:South of heaven
Mansun:Wide open space
Dire Straits:Brothers in arms

And yes I know the last one is a bit gimpy but it does sound good cranked up.

P

pie sandwich

This is by no means a plug but I do listen to my mates band a bit when in the car some of thier stuff is a bit van morrison but none the less it's good driving music. If anyone is intrested follow this link Its not bad music he writes all his own stuff.

Cake or Death

Flight Sergeant
The first thing I reach for normally is Drowning Pool's 'Sinner' album.
But for those mellow moments it has to be anything from Pink Floyd (especially the Roger Waters days)

i useally wake up every work day to 'bodies' dont no why makes me think of dead insurgents!

i have been in a bit of an EMO mood lately and found 'story of the year "page avenue" ' very soothing and lostprophets 'start something' rather good for the soul

Boomerang

LAC
Slayer:South of heaven
Mansun:Wide open space
Dire Straits:Brothers in arms

And yes I know the last one is a bit gimpy but it does sound good cranked up.

Why should you think the last one is gimpy.

More than meets the eye my man................in respect of the fallen ones in the Falklands conflict.

Status
Not open for further replies.