• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What makes you go fwoarragh or barf!!

What makes you go fwoarragh or barf!!

• Total voters
G

Gingerburd

The men of the goat are debating what attracts them to a bird

Ladies Its our turn what attracts you to a man

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant
How many fecking time do the blokes in here need to be told any bloke except a mod(it's their job) who reads the blokes forum is a gaylord!!

For me I like a bloke who you can hold a conversation with on a subject other than sport and sex! :pDT_Xtremez_42:

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
Blokes - keep out of the burds forum. Fight club is for the sh1te remarks.

I'll be dishing out some bans for repeat offenders.::/:

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Apologies for butting in ladies just thought you'd like to know that Stingray rates a sexy accent as a blokes best feature. :pDT_Xtremez_42:

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
You missed out sexy eyes, I am a sucker for a nice set of peepers!!! oh that and a huge c0ck!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_28:

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant
And they have to smell good too!!, Nothing worse than a guy with a hygiene problem:pDT_Xtremez_34:, no matter how good he looks!

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Mmmmmm I love men who, when you see them in their clothes you know just by how they look that they have a good body underneath!!! There's is nothing better than getting 'it' from a bloke who is good at it and has a good body. Mmmm mmm mmm.

As an aside I like it when they smell good too. mmmmmm :pDT_Xtremez_34: