• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What happened?

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
I logged on about 30 mins ago and totally shat myself.

I couldnt find anything going on untoward and looked through the access logs and error files and couldn't see anything wrong. All looked well but nothing could be accessed, even the redirect page at www.e-goat.org.uk couldn't be accessed so I suspected teh server itself had thrown a wobbly so I rebooted it and the site was back up. Strange!!!

I will keep an eye on the situation very closely over the next few days.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I've sent word down to the gypsy caravan site and none of my Romanian pals are admitting to anything...Mind you you can't trust em the f*ckers...

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Please keep thread on subject as I get an e-mail every time someone posts in this forum to alert me of any problems people are having.

E

exerk

You can ram it as well :pDT_Xtremez_25: DF indeed.....Heavy if you don't mind.

I meant Billy, I was apologising cos I only just got the bit about you getting an eye-catcher every time someone posts on this thread....

....bollox! Just doen it again :raf: