• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What do you think of Alnwick?

O

oldhamboy1967

It's...

It's...

a beautiful part of the world.

Love the beaches in the area in particular. :)

H

HWRobinson

I agree that the area is extremely pleasant to the eye, however the gardens of the castle made famous by the present Duchess and charlie Dimmock (sp), together with Harry Potter insanity have made the housing market ridiculous to say the least. I shudder to think how much prices have risen because of this fame.
Whatever scopes may think ill of in Alnwick, I would much rather live there than Norfolk (a certain base in particular).

O

oldhamboy1967

Funny Old Thing...

Funny Old Thing...

I never did a tour in Norfolk, I'm a Northern Circuit bloke, but when I met my wife she lived in the lovely county.

It got me thinking about a move to East Anglia as a result, but of course the best laid plans...

So now we're both up here. :rolleyes: