• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What do girls do on first two weeks of training?

wench02

SAC
I know its fitness stuff, but I was wondering what sort of fitness? Ten mile run followed by fifty press ups, or something a bit easier! I really want to know what I am likely to expect, it's filling me film of dread!

G

gemarriott

I'd watch GI Jane as you are a such a film buff, it might give you a clue!

wench02

SAC
The joys of smartphones... They don't always get things right! Gi Jane was on couple of months ago, plodding around in a circle in the pouring rain doesnt sound good!

FootTapper

Sergeant
I think for the first two weeks the girls flirt with the Regt, complain of having sore ankles and then get driven around by bus.

MattBombHead

Sergeant
The females start off the Pre Conditioning Course with low impact phys, (swimming/ pilates/ yoga etc) and gradually increase the intensity so that they are 'better prepared for robust Military Training'.

You will also do some minor kit prep, and also do a group presentation.