• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wg Cde Steve Dziuba

D

DET1

I though this would be a good forum to mourn the passing of one of ATC's better people. After a brave fight with illness it with sadness that we mourn the loss of Wg Cdr Steve Dziuba. A good man, excellent controller and fine leader. ATC and the RAF is a poorer place today. Condolences to his family. I shall raise a large glass of Malt in your memory Steve. RIP.

T

The Controller

Wg Cdr Steve Dziuba.

Thoroughly agree with 'DET1'....he was an amiable, professional, appraochable...thoroughly nice bloke. Served with him at Wyton in the (V) early 70's.

He will be sorely missed and our condolences must go to his Wife and family. God Bless.

Y

You Can Call Me Al

Zoobs was a Top Bloke and will be sorely missed. Thoughts with family at this sad time.
We will have the opportunity to honour his memory either through donations to a cancer charity or by paying respects at the service (or both). When Chris has made her wishes known, no doubt somebody from CATCS or the Board will let us know.

I

insideinfoman

Although I have never worked with him, his name is Renowned within the world of ATC.

My deepest Condolences to his family at this time.

Hmmmm

SAC
About the only time I had any professional dealings with Steve was when he posted me!! Socially, many a pint helped on its way with good humour and a warm personality.

A fine man who we will sorely miss.

C

Cerberus

Funeral Arrangements for Wg Cdr Steve Dziuba

Funeral Arrangements for Wg Cdr Steve Dziuba

The funeral for Wing Commander Steve Dziuba, who died recently after a brave battle against cancer, will take place at 1100 hrs on 27 January 2006 at St Mary the Virgin Church, Shawbury. A reception will then be held in the Officers' Mess, RAF Shawbury. The family are happy for floral tributes; enquiries should be directed to C J Williams Funeral Service, Argyll House, Dawley Bank, Telford TF4 2BD (Tel: 01952 505835). In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to the Shropshire Blood Transfusion Fund; cheques for such donations should be payable to Service Funds, RAF Shawbury and sent to Flt Lt Bruce Williamson, CATCS, RAF Shawbury, Shrewsbury SY4 4DZ.

Dress for Service Personnel is No1 HD with medals and black armbands. Officers and WOs are to wear brown gloves.

Due to limited parking, personnel are requested to park in the Emergency Car Park (opposite RAF Shawbury main entrance), which will be signposted. Buses will be available to transport personnel to and from the church. Those wishing to attend are requested to contact Flt Lt Bruce Williamson on 01939 250351 ext 7283 or 95531 7283 (e-mail: atcts12@direct.shawburyigs.raf.mod.uk) in order to finalise administrative details.