• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

were are yous going for your holdays

Penguins Suck

Snap yous spine
1000+ Posts
Right yous lot i am of to sand and tone in ibeza on a club 18 to 30 hols in two weeks time, plenty of bozze and sex

were are yous going for yours holday

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
Penguins Suck said:
Right yous lot i am of to sand and tone in ibeza on a club 18 to 30 hols in two weeks time, plenty of bozze and sex

I assume you are going by yourself if you are having plenty of sex ******

Goaty

Corporal
Afghanistan, Iraq or Oman. I haven't booked yet and am waiting to see which is the best deal.....

Penguins Suck

Snap yous spine
1000+ Posts
no-ones_princess said:
Hopefully I will jet off to the Carribean for a cruise. I have this notion about going alone and spending time on a deserted beach, enjoying the view and listening to the waves and relaxing. Then getting merryand dancing the night away. Followed by a day at sea reading a book and getting a tan. Blissssssss.

In reality I will probs end up bungee jumping and being too hung over after all the drink and dancing to be able to read. We all have fantasies though....

right listen in no ones priceless yous relly are think aint yous. yous dont go on a cruise on a jet yous dafft bint yous go on a boat

T

TheHogwartsBEngO

Canada. Staying at Mrs BEngO's brothers' gaff in Montreal and using that as a base to go to Niagara Falls for a day or 2, Toronto and Quebec City.

The Brothers' gaff is in the centre of Montreal on Rue St Catherine - right in the middle of 'The Village' - whatever that means... :pDT_Xtremez_42:

Our Hotel at Niagara is the four star Hilton (ex 10 Sqn - got used to it) in a room with a view of the falls.

10 days to go.

P

POB

I am off for 12 months on a round-the-world trip. Got so p!ssed of with work/life balance that I PVR'd...I am so happy now. Will be leaving these shores in April next year, and ending up back in NZ about a year after that...

So in direct answer to the question...The World.

M

MyShineyAr$e

Penguins Suck said:

I's is goin tous ibeza tooo. I's iz gonna take piccies of yous to show everyones when yous are gettin thrown outs of Creem/Manumishun etc for referring to its as the Bop.

In fact here is a picture from last year of you with your long haired friend,,,,

View attachment 514

dantura

Geeky Fuelly Type
Just got back from Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia (no not with the mob!). :pDT_Xtremez_30:
Shame had to come back though, oh well...back to the coal face!:pDT_Xtremez_37:

D

T

The Masked Geek

Grenada for me....Sun, sea, sand and lots of all-inclusive booze.:pDT_Xtremez_28:

T

The Masked Geek

snowball1 said:
i'm staying with your gf, oops sorry i forgot your taking your doll with you!

I'm not taking my doll, I'm taking our lass's younger sister as advised by the one and only Sausage2. Unless you are talking to PS ofc...:pDT_Xtremez_30:

G

gemarriott

Just back from Turkey

Off to Pennsylvania, New York and Vriginia in October

theladf

Cynic & Conspiracy Theorist
I'm finalising my flight details to Oz in December, saved up **** loads of leave plus got terminal leave etc, Starting in Melbourne with tickets to day 4 of the ashes! then up to Sydney for another 10 or so days, just sorting which day of the cricket I will be attending there then back to blighty via a week or so in Perth. can't wait.:pDT_Xtremez_31:

(If Get Tae reads this I will be looking up Feeler if he is still in Melbourne)

Stax

Flight Sergeant
Just got back from Fuertaventura and am jetting Mrs Stax off to Noo Yawk for our 25th anniversary in October, with a trip to Edinburgh for the Tattoo later this month (kids grown up, expendable income, hoorah!)

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I was planning a fairly ordinary vacation this year until today when I decided to cash in my Standard Life handout shares and 'large it'...Not going till mid Spetember but I quite fancy the Dom. Rep...Anyone been there who can comment and advise??

G

gemarriott

Stax said:
Just got back from Fuertaventura and am jetting Mrs Stax off to Noo Yawk for our 25th anniversary in October, with a trip to Edinburgh for the Tattoo later this month (kids grown up, expendable income, hoorah!)

Are you copying me? we did the Tattoo last year and Fuertaventura too, really enjoyed the sun, sea and the nudists apart from the Deutche geriatrics, nothing attractive in grey pubic areas. And we are off to New York in October too.

great minds think alike, or is it fools never differOff Topic

Get Tae

Flight Sergeant
Penguins Suck said:

Get to the Gulf you Gulf dodging chicken sh1te

mightyhunter

Sergeant
out in my back garden, laying a new patio!! don't i know how to have a relaxing time off!:pDT_Xtremez_42:
but before that, i'm off to kinloss for a major pi$$-up!!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Usa

Usa

Its off to New York end of Sept for Mr and Mrs Tweedy......little Tweedys staying with Granny.....ahhhh blissss....absolute blissss :pDT_Xtremez_28:

Cheers fer now

Algy