• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Well Done

Wg Cdr ComfeyChair-Smyth

*****istrator
Having just returned from OP Maturin, just like to say that the Movers out there worked thier ass off to get aid out to Pakistan. Well done lads/lasses.

PS. No I'm not a mover.

chiprafp

Geek Scuffer
Well done and well done to the coppers from TPW who assisted. Anyone else involved Good Job!

S

Sherriff

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! to the Mission planners without whom non of the Aircraft would have been serviced, fixed, re-roled and re-fueled.
Sorry did i write planners? Where were the techies and aircrew types?

FOMZ/Wg Cmdr CCS. Congratulations to all involved would have been nice to read rather than praising certain elements of the detachment/THE TEAM.

Good job on the movers for not hitting the a/c though! What a refreshing change. :p

fat lazy techie

Flight Sergeant
Well said sherriff and chiprafp. It was a team effort and self gratification for such efforts doesn't do it justice.
Just remember, there is no I in TEAM. However there is a ME, but there is also a U in Cnut! Nuff said?