• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Welbeck Defence Academy

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
Could any of our recruiters out there give me some advice please.

My daughter is in the process of trying to get into Welbeck to then go on to be an Eng O in the RAF. Her grade sweep is very impressive and so i am not too worried about the academic side of things.

My question is wrt the interviews etc, do they get graded along with all OASC hopefulls with the same criteria or is there a set Welbeck criteria?

Also if she passes the interview stage is the selection at Cranwell the same as IOT or do they have Welbeck days?

I have been pushing her to go as if it was to for OASC/IOT so this is more for my own information

Many thanks

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
Cheers

We've been to Welbeck and it is an amazing place, my daughter is very excited but is panicking as its during her mocks but I will chat with her about it this weekend.

Pen