• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

weight issues

J

joshy123

hello there
before anyone asks ive tryed to search for this but nothing came up basicly i am a light person is there a minium weight at this end of the scale like there is for people who are overweight no offense ment by that
cheers

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Read through THIS thread, tells of one guys problem with weight gain issues.

Crack on........................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Although there was a thread on this before it was only 4 posts long so this one can run for any additional information...

As an aside can I have some of your blood? Alternatively you could have some of mine and your weight gain problems will be over in a matter of days, nay minutes...

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
hello there
before anyone asks ive tryed to search for this but nothing came up basicly i am a light person is there a minium weight at this end of the scale like there is for people who are overweight no offense ment by that
cheers

Right you little show off.... Eat some pies:pDT_Xtremez_28:

I am led to believe that the crux of the matter lies in this magical BMI figure and the medical. I had a mate joining at the same time as me who was rake like and he was told he needed to bulk up. The doctor sorted him some sort of protein diet, as all joking aside it's not just a case of eating pies, he was in within 6 months.

mememe

Corporal
hello there
cheers
it is not really weight on its own you should be looking at. There is a policy regarding Body Mass. You should be above 18 less than 28, depending on age. Get to a gym and ask them to measure you, remembering to factor in waist measurement.

J

joshy123

ah cheers for the replys just had my bmi checked it was 18.9 the doc says this is healthy bmi but i am thin