• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Weddings

welshjpc

Corporal
MrsWelsh and I still have some of our £1000 budget remaining after our big day (including wedding, clothing, rings, flowers, reception, food, DJ). Everyone has said they had a great time.

The wife and I did (although I was a bit worse for wear by the end of the evening).

That is what matters.

T

tacadmin

I love my fiancee'. She doesn't pressure me into 'setting a date', and wants a simple wedding so we can throw more money into our honeymoon. She's also offered to let me have the perfect 'bloke' living room - 2 lazy boy chairs, a big tv, and nothing else.
I love this woman!! :pDT_Xtremez_28:

G

grumpyoldb

I love my fiancee'. She doesn't pressure me into 'setting a date', and wants a simple wedding so we can throw more money into our honeymoon. She's also offered to let me have the perfect 'bloke' living room - 2 lazy boy chairs, a big tv, and nothing else.

Stupid boy!
They don't learn, do they?:pDT_Xtremez_42:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts

:pDT_Xtremez_31::pDT_Xtremez_31: You poor fcuk. :pDT_Xtremez_31:
As P.T.Barnum once said, there's a fool born every minute and two to take him.

Wedding ring and wedding cake means your home will become feminised in a very short time..... if you still want to get laid that is :pDT_Xtremez_31:

G

grumpyoldb

Thats the important bit..............!:pDT_Xtremez_14:

G

Gingerburd

Hummm..... will it still be the case, whrn shes wedded and bedded. best that she doesn't raise your hopes:pDT_Xtremez_30: