• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wedding

• Thread starter Twonston Pickle
  • Start date
T

Twonston Pickle

I wasn't sure about using this forum but I am actually quite happy about my recent betrothal.

About 6 weeks since the big day and I'm still happy. Is this a record?

U

UpLander

You're still in the honeymoon period mate, but don't worry, you'll soon come back down to earth with a big bump soon! Saying that, 13 years for me and the missus this anniversary, so it can last!

FOMz

Warrant Officer
There's loads of time time yet to start regretting it TP - lol

13 Years for me so far..........loads of ups and downs along the way (ooH errr missus)

Now is just the right time to open a secret building society account and start saving for paving slabs and a heavy duty shovel. Well made patios don't come cheap you know and these things need to be planned well in advance........:pDT_Xtremez_42: :pDT_Xtremez_05:

Last edited:

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
6 weeks??? I've spent longer in the proverbial doghouse !!

Seriously though, enjoy it if its good. 13 years+ & still paying for it . . . . :pDT_Xtremez_30:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
The FOMz said:
loads of ups and downs along the way (ooH errr missus)

Ever decreasing ups and downs can be a problem when the 'comfy chair' syndrome kicks in...

Saying that I've just learnt number 2 is on its way....sex twice=2 kids :pDT_Xtremez_08:

G

gemarriott

Been happily married for 5 years, my missus has been ecstatically married for 32:pDT_Xtremez_14:

seriously 32 years and the only ironing I have done was on detatchment, can't be that bad can it?:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Wanderer

LAC
Wait till you reach the 18 year point. I'm there this October and its still as good! as ever.. Just keep on plugging.........

Bitburger

England 2010 Campaign
1000+ Posts
Married for 20 years in September and our secret?

Well, we share decisions; I make all the really important decisions like where we stand on joining the Euro Zone, global warming, genetically modified food, our attitude to the Middle East crises and if the ball really did cross the line in the 1966 World Cup final.

She, on the other hand makes all the niff-naff day to day decisions like where we should live, where we go on holiday and what we spend our money on.

Major Geek

Sergeant
18 years for me and mine this year, been together 21 so thats over half our life and despite some ups and downs (we all have them) we are still happy. Teamwork is our family motto!

S

suewilldo

Good luck to you It will be fab if you are married to the right person.

My first marriage was the practice run and i was drunk in Germany when i said yes...
Second time around i got it right.9 years the fist time...3 years this time.

S

suewilldo

metimmee said:
You need to read this!

Seriously though, good luck to you both.

..looks like i`m in the minority, i guess i must just be a dirty tart then!

Penguins Suck

Snap yous spine
1000+ Posts
Listen in yous lot, i've banged loads of birds with my massive c0ck, but thems are neva thjere in the moning, and thes dont spek to me again, Thems bids rel all wired

T

Twonston Pickle

Nah, been together for 4 1/2 year before wedding. She did think that I might start to buy flowers though, especially when we got 4 vases for wedding presents; I think she had prompted the guests!