• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Watch what you say to cabin crew

Jaymac

Sergeant
Next time you feel like making an "inappropriate" comment to some young cabin crew filly think of the consequences.

It seems a bit extreme but I don't suppose the comments made were the sort any of us would make, although I'm not sure what the point of the typhoons was if the pilot had control of the aircraft.

Next time you feel like making an "inappropriate" comment to some young cabin crew filly think of the consequences.

It seems a bit extreme but I don't suppose the comments made were the sort any of us would make, although I'm not sure what the point of the typhoons was if the pilot had control of the aircraft.

With the ever vigilant Mrs 252 sat next to me i would expect that inappropriate comments made to a female stewardess would lead to some pretty drastic consequences............possibly fatal!.:pDT_Xtremez_09:

RAF Bird

Stacker *********

Thing is we dont know what comments?? threats?? he'd been making and you cant be too careful these days as we've learnt in the past. I'm sure they wouldn't have had the EF up there if it hadn't of been deemed necessary.

metimmee

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I must admit, the terrorists are well know for announcing their intentions by first getting stroppy with cabin crew.

Kerching £88k per aircraft per flying hour.. . . ..better to be safe than sorry though...

G

grumpyoldb

I must admit, the terrorists are well know for announcing their intentions by first getting stroppy with cabin crew.

Kerching £88k per aircraft per flying hour.. . . ..better to be safe than sorry though...

That's next months flying hours used up now. No more flying pay next month..............................oooh! :pDT_Xtremez_14:

A

AllTechiesNow

Thing is we dont know what comments?? threats?? he'd been making and you cant be too careful these days as we've learnt in the past.

The Metro is using the word "bomb".

I don't know why anyone would even attempt to p1ss around with airport / plane staff nowadays. I thought everyone knew there is zero tolerance for anything like this!?

Remember watching something like "Airport" where a Yank fella joked his violin case contained a "Tommy gun". Check-in bird didn't even flinch; picked up the phone, straight on to security, had him detained and hoyed off his flight! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

RAF Bird

Stacker *********

I suppose it's better than a headline which reads 'Terrorist bomb kills xx? lives and MoD didn't bother to launch million pound fighter jets'

Followed by a big story that we didn't take the threats seriously. It's a big old expensive business when these silly people threaten lives eh?...

metimmee

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I suppose it's better than a headline which reads 'Terrorist bomb kills xx? lives and MoD didn't bother to launch million pound fighter jets'

Followed by a big story that we didn't take the threats seriously. It's a big old expensive business when these silly people threaten lives eh?...

Which is what I said...:pDT_Xtremez_42:

Craig855s

Sergeant
It's a shame that no-one has revealed what these threats were. However I can only imagine he started talking about bombs and hijacking when his "inappropriate" comments were rejected. For being a drunken idiot I think he should be fined by the courts for the costs incurred by the airline and RAF/police/EOD etc. That'll teach him a lesson, a slap on the wrist and night in the cells wont do anything

Jaymac

Sergeant
According to Teletext he said that one of his fellow passengers had a gun and was going to blow the plane up.

What a complete dobber. Everyone knows that you can no longer say stuff like that (if you ever could).

theladf

Cynic & Conspiracy Theorist
Bill him for all the expense and inconvenience caused by his actions and make him pay by deducting money from his wages until paid off!!!!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_09:

M

medic1

Bill him for all the expense and inconvenience caused by his actions and make him pay by deducting money from his wages until paid off!!!!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_09:
If he works know intill he is dead he wont pay it off :pDT_Xtremez_35:

Bren

LAC
I suppose it's better than a headline which reads 'Terrorist bomb kills xx? lives and MoD didn't bother to launch million pound fighter jets' Followed by a big story that we didn't take the threats seriously. It's a big old expensive business when these silly people threaten lives eh?...

Gues this is a better headline, threat was taken seriously and RAF intercepted and shot down aircraft which came down over Kent. There were no survivors. Makes you think...

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Gues this is a better headline, threat was taken seriously and RAF intercepted and shot down aircraft which came down over Kent. There were no survivors. Makes you think...

It does make you think.... it comes down on our PM to make that descision and I wouldn't envy him one little bit. Think he's be looking for sometime more than some threats though before he did make the call.

Fat2at

Corporal
Those trollet dollies can be vengeful beasts. I remember reading somewhere (FHM?) about one of them confessing to what they get up to. One of them said that she gets even with any passengers who make her life difficult by breaking wind right next to them - because of the lower air pressure in the cabin they're always silent. Think on before pestering them for more drinks/nuts!