• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wanted: Ladies SNCO Mess Dress

C

coxykins

Unfortunate enough to have been picked up before the new grant date of 1st April, though it was time I got hold of some.

Any lasses looking to get rid of their Mess Dress, give me a shout - I won't put what size required coz I is a laydeee, but just send me a message if your tunnel has nearly been finished and you want to offload some kit before you reach the bright sunshine of the outside world. Size DOESN'T matter - if it won't fit me I know of a few other lasses who will be interested.

Cheers:pDT_Xtremez_30:

M

Miss Lisa

Raf snco female mess dress for sale

Raf snco female mess dress for sale

Jkt 12l
skirt 14l
cummerbund
2 x shirts (36/96 & 37/104)
worn 4 times
snaiths tailors
£150