• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Vids for the girls

tats

Sergeant
Due to mt sexuality being questioned (not that I'm amazingly fussed by this but hey) I thought I'd start a thread for the ladies for their favourite sexy male videos.

Check out how tight these jeans are!!! My favourite hair cut too

Sorry but there is just something gorgeous about Mike Shinoda

This one is possibly just me but I love LL

M

monobrow

Shall I just stop posting monobrow? :pDT_Xtremez_06:

well, I'm not going to say stop. After all in this PC world, if we have vids of girls, you're more than entitled to a thread full of blokes.

Not saying I'll visit it much though!

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
Right girls as the boys have gone mad with their girly vid thread I thought we should resurrect this one.....

ok I'll admit there is a few dodgy ones in there, Peter Andre for instance but there is some nice eye candy too!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Studley dangerfcuk

Flight Sergeant
Fairy Snuff, some of them have a 6 pack. I got the whole barrel.
But hey ho, I've got a good wife that love's my little overhang.

If your are female and like this C*AP, then your fat, ugly, young and stupid or past it.

Take you pick.

Studley :pDT_Xtremez_28:

Bring it on

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
Oh that vid is soo funny. Okay so yeah I know I'm not actually meant to be laughing, meant to be going pwhoar etc, but I can't help it, always find men posing in their undies and pouting so damn funny and wrong.

I must be getting old now too as some of them looked like young kids :pDT_Xtremez_42:

These comments were directed at lisa's original video, however strangely fitting to FOMz's edited version

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
Look Fomz, if I had wanted to put your holiday video on here I would have asked you for it! I know you might be feeling left out of the girly thread but still persec and all that! you really should have blanked your eyes out at least!!!