• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Vangellis and a certain aircraft

NigeC

Corporal
Came across this on YouTube

Have not figured out how to put a URL in yet but type 12 Squadron into You Tube Serach box and the full film, in 4 parts comes up

Last edited:

TrickyTree

Sergeant
Used to watch that video as a space cadet every time we went gliding at Syerston or AEF flying at Newton. "12 Squadron: Buccaneers". Loved it then, love it even more now - it harks back to an Air Force that disappeared years ago but luckily I had a taste of before the post-1997 Marxist government trashed it.

Sorry bout the rant there, but the London Pride is slipping down soo nicely tonight:pDT_Xtremez_15:

Also used to take great schoolboy delight in all the videos on...ahem! certain medical conditions appertaining to the lower abdomen that they used to show us at Syerston. Suppose that would be classed as kiddy-fiddling by said government and poxy communistic society, these days:pDT_Xtremez_32:

Weebl

Flight Sergeant
Sigh, I loves Buccs me. My first aircraft type out of training.

Went on to Tonkas and the Buccs were no more by the end of my Germany tour :(

Dave-exfairy

Warrant Officer
Alternitively - you could always post it in the correct area - E-Goat's very own 'Yous Tubes'

Yous Tubes

That one in "Yous Tube" is not the full film.

EDIT: Just watched Pt 4, i'm sure the Cpl plumber Mel Barrett was on 6 in the early 90's. Name's familiar anyways.

Last edited:

Obi Wan

Sergeant
That one in "Yous Tube" is not the full film.

EDIT: Just watched Pt 4, i'm sure the Cpl plumber Mel Barrett was on 6 in the early 90's. Name's familiar anyways.

Your right, (if I remember correctly) Mel Left the Mob from Colt......Last heard of in Thetford.

P

porkyward

I have a few copies left on dvd, pm me if you want one, first come first served.