• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

VA - Reading Half Marathon

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
I'm going to be running the Reading Half Marathon and hopefully raising some much needed cash for Veterans Aid (the goats current charity) who I'm sure you will all agree is a very worthy cause. So here I am again with cap in hand begging for your support and asking you to sponsor me. Guys seriously every single penny we give is vital to what they do so PLEASE dig deep and find me a pound. I have no doubt there will be a couple of hundred visits to this thread and if every one of them visits gave me a quid I'd be a very happy lady. CLICKY CLICKY to just giving page. Thank you in advance for your support. You can also now text to support me. Text RAFB80 £1 (or more if you so wish i,e RAFB80 £5) to 70070. It wont cost you anything other than the amount you are donating and you get a nice little msg back just asking to tick the box to gift aid it. It really is that simple (I tested it myself)

***Brilliant I almost reached target... so of course I have raised it. Thank you so much to thos who have sponsored or text you are all extreamly kind.*****

The rest of you PLEASE TEXT RAFB80 £3 (OR £1, £5 OR WHATEVER YOU CAN AFFORD) TO 70070. Thank you so much. :)

Last edited:

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Yep, link works fine.

Donation made. :pDT_Xtremez_30:

HTB

Thank you very much mate... that is really kind of you. Funny isn't it how even during these financial hard times when we dig deep enough for something we know is right we can scrape together a good wedge.

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Guys and girls you can even send a text msg to sponsor me. Simply text RAFB80 £1, RAFB80 £2, RAFB80 £5 or so on to 70070. It wont cost you anything more than the money you are donating and then you get a msg asking if you want to gift aid it. It's very easy. C'mon you know you want to. :)

G

grumpyoldb

Guys and girls you can even send a text msg to sponsor me. Simply text RAFB80 £1, RAFB80 £2, RAFB80 £5 or so on to 70070. It wont cost you anything more than the money you are donating and then you get a msg asking if you want to gift aid it. It's very easy. C'mon you know you want to. :)

There's no way you are getting £70070.

I'll bung a tenner in when aunty betty pays my pension on the 6th of next month. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Donation made, good luck RAFBird.
Thanks mate. Very generous of you.... c'mon the rest of you... 147 views of this page now. If you all text RAFB80 £1 to 70070 then that would probably be an extra 120 quid in the pot (obviously minus the mods editing my post and the ones who have already sponsored on the just giving page) and really who will even notice a quid? DONT MAKE ME BEG!!!!! ;)

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
C'mon people. Please text RAFB80 £1 (or what you can afford) to 70070. You won't even notice a quid and it costs nothing to text either. Easy as 1, 2, 3. :)

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Daily bump.. and a massive thank you to those who have txt or sponsored. C'mon the rest of you I'm only asking a quid. :)