• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Use It Or Loose It

F

Fablon biff chit

FATFUDD said:
DEATH TO THE OFFICERS WHO PUSH PAPER AND SCREW UP OUR LIFES!!!! :pDT_Xtremez_25: :pDT_Xtremez_32:

:pDT_Xtremez_35: Bit harsh?

FATFUDD said:
Well, once again the powers to be think that they need to shake things up again for the Armed forces, Whilst having a visit from the New boss, he informs us that we should start getting our leave in, or if not make sure we get the SNCO or who ever to state why you can't have your leave, as the POWERS TO BE think that cause we aren't taking all our leave, we don't want it.

Not the fact that we actually don't get a chance to use the bloody leave as we have less people and 3 time more work on now. The people who come up with these bright ideas, more than likely work Half bloody days, and haven't got a clue what is really going on in the RAF.

Come on peeps, whats the thoughts Anyone else heard similar of recent?

DEATH TO THE OFFICERS WHO PUSH PAPER AND SCREW UP OUR LIFES!!!! :pDT_Xtremez_25: :pDT_Xtremez_32:

This has been the case for ages. To many people knowing they wont get their leave, don't apply. Always apply and always get your boss to do the paperwork to show it was denied (keep a copy to).

I look like Bruce Willis

I Suck Like George Michael
Lady Milia said:
So now you are being denied time off from the pressures of operations in Iraq and Afghanistan?
What sort of people run the Royal Air Force?
How much time per year are you entitled to and how much of it do you actually get?

I refer to my post above; furthermore, I will not enter into debate with you

MeerKat

SAC
Hear Hear

Hear Hear

FormerFlake said:
This has been the case for ages. To many people knowing they wont get their leave, don't apply. Always apply and always get your boss to do the paperwork to show it was denied (keep a copy to).

Just as FF says, put the leave pass in NO MATTER WHAT! If its not approved then you have the evidence to back up your request to carry over. I have all the sympathy in the world with those who lose leave due to service reasons; but none whatsoever for anyone who couldn't cover their own backside for the sake of getting a form filled in.

F

FATFUDD

A Message for I look like Bruce Willis

A Message for I look like Bruce Willis

??????????????

Last edited:

I look like Bruce Willis

FATFUDD said:
IAs for I look like Bruce Willis GET A LIFE, if you have something important to say then please do, otherwise stop posting SH1T cause your become an annoying TW@T,

Rules and regulations are very important if the RAF is to develop air power in the 21st century. I do not know which trade you are FATFUD, but whatever trade it is, it will have rules and regulations. Judging by your e goat name can I take it that you are rotund? if so remeber there are new regulations regarding the operational fitness test. If I was you I would get to the Gym FATFUDD.

F

FATFUDD

KEEP Guessing

KEEP Guessing

:pDT_Xtremez_25: :pDT_Xtremez_32:

P.S. :pDT_Xtremez_35:

Last edited:

I look like Bruce Willis

FATFUDD said:
I look like Bruce Willis Keep guessing, and as for the gym thing I go, why don't you keep you F*&^ing trap shut you P$%CK, I mearly wish to have an adult fourm without jumped idiots being prats and not actually having a true input on a situation, Get out on some Dets sunshine and dig in not check in, (thats if you leave you F^&King office at All) :pDT_Xtremez_25: :pDT_Xtremez_32:
:pDT_Xtremez_35:

Sorry, did I touch a nerve there by mentioning the fitness test? I would do mine but unfortunately the same tablets that prevent me deploying also mean I can not do my fitness test.

However, I ensure all my troops do theirs test and they do not get any leave if they have not.

Furthermore, I will not get dragged into childish name calling with you, you utter c0ck rot Tw@t face git

I look like Bruce Willis

FATFUDD said:
LAZY FAT TECHIE PRICK, (no offence to the rest of the techies)

No Wonder the RAF is in a **** state if Pricks like you can't even do you jobs, F&*K the all off, if you can't do your job for real,

Why doesn't it shock me that your a lazy useless TW@T, never mind have a nice death.

:pDT_Xtremez_25:

I did touch a nerve with the comment about the Fitness Test FATFUDD. Don't worry many people fail their fitness test. Speak with your PEd staff who will set up a remedial training course for you and explain that exercise is also good for reducing stress, which judging by your last post you are suffering from.

I do my Job, it is to make sure people like you abide by all the rules and regulations that make the RAF a potent projector of air power.

I also told you I would not lower myself to your juvenile name calling you utter w@nker, to$$pot Tw@t

Last edited:
B

Beerofund

FATFUDD said:
LAZY FAT TECHIE PRICK, (no offence to the rest of the techies)

No Wonder the RAF is in a **** state if Pricks like you can't even do you jobs, F&*K the all off, if you can't do your job for real,

Why doesn't it shock me that your a lazy useless TW@T, never mind have a nice death.

:pDT_Xtremez_25:

You cant talk to the Flight Sergeant like that!!!!!!! He'll punch you in the face!!!!!!

B

Beerofund

FATFUDD said:
Flight Sergeant my arse, any how that uis Breakfast for me,

Fat Old Bald guys who ain't got a clue

If your going to post, Post about the topic!!!! :pDT_Xtremez_25:

Can anyone translate this please..............?

B

Beerofund

Oooooerrrrrr! Some one must be due on!

Oooooerrrrrr! Some one must be due on!

FATFUDD said:
I don't give a SH1T and you really should learn to open your mind to understanding the english Language

:pDT_Xtremez_34:

Touchy! Touchy!

I note from your previous posts you’re not really comfortable with ‘Techies’ are you. Perhaps an inferiority complex - I suggest you take comfort from Sausage2 on that - argh perhaps not knowing sausage2!

If you dont like it here tough ...... just clear off - this site is run by techies btw!