• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Usain Bolt

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
Fcuk me! 100m and 200m world records in the same championships winning the later by 5m over the second placed athlete. And apparently he has no technique :pDT_Xtremez_35:

T

The Masked Geek

Pretty fcuking spectacular when you consider that his 200 mtr time worked out a 9.595 seconds per 100 against his 100mtr time of 9.58.

I'd like to see exactly how fast he ran each of the 100s in the 200 race.

He may well have blown his 100mtr WC away in the middle of a 200mtr race.

fileeth

Corporal
How about pure natural talent - it does ocasionally happen:pDT_Xtremez_21:
Nice to see his doesn't strut about like a mardy cow which the americans tend to do - just comes across as a fun loving easy going guy enjoying the moment

I Look Like Kevin Costner

Grand Prix fanatic..
How about pure natural talent - it does ocasionally happen:pDT_Xtremez_21:
Nice to see his doesn't strut about like a mardy cow which the americans tend to do - just comes across as a fun loving easy going guy enjoying the moment

I loved it when he was winding up Tyson Gay before the start of the 100m final... The bloke is a one in a trillion sprinter and a terribly nice chap to boot also (as he demonstrated on Top Gear)

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
According to Michael Johnson who knows a thing or two about fast running it's because of his height. At 6' 5" he should be to tall to co-ordinate well enough to be a top sprinter but somehow Bolt can. Because he is so tall he needs only 40 strides to run 100m yet most people need mid 40's. So you have to do 45 strides in a faster time when he has to do only 40 of the same thing.

M

Military_Muscle

Bolt is just incredible, obviously his performances are mind-blowing but his whole personality and influence on the sport is fantastic. You just have to look at the athletes lining up along side him, they're all buzzing to be around him (deep down they all know the don't have any real chance against him either lol).
Athletes never used to be so hyped up on the start line before the start of a final until Bolt came on the scene. He's such a charismatic person and who knows what he's capable of in the future.If he carries on progressing at this rate by the time London 2012 is here it will just be ridiculous.

I Look Like Kevin Costner

Grand Prix fanatic..
According to Michael Johnson who knows a thing or two about fast running it's because of his height. At 6' 5" he should be to tall to co-ordinate well enough to be a top sprinter but somehow Bolt can. Because he is so tall he needs only 40 strides to run 100m yet most people need mid 40's. So you have to do 45 strides in a faster time when he has to do only 40 of the same thing.

He had no form at all towards the end of that 200 metres, but he has got some leg speed! (Stupid comment, cos he wouldn't be a sprinter if he didn't!)

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I thought he was fcuking awesome. And a character to boot. Good lad.