• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

US "show of force" over North Korea

Witty_Banter

Flight Sergeant
Trump (or anyone else for that matter) can't do anything other than sanctions - unless of course, NK commits an act of war in international airspace / waters... Trump and Kim-Jong are both sabre-rattling, and neither of them want to be seen as the loser in this. The US won't fire first, but NK might - if they do, I don't think Trump would hesitate to lay waste to Pyongyang, which would almost definitely escalate and get very messy very quickly.

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
Trump's Generals would never allow him to lay waste to anywhere. IMHO his sabre rattling isn't aimed at North Korea but is squarely aimed at China since it is only the Chinese who can actually hold any sway over the lunatics of Pyongyang.

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Commentators have said that previous presidents have just ignored what NK has had to say, but it's not in Trumps nature to ignore these comments. He needs to take a step back.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

rocket scientist

Sergeant
Slightly on topic, does anybody else fancy "chunky" Sarah Sanders? I do, which is just as good as she was discussing NK instead of Nikki Haley yesterday.

Witty_Banter

Flight Sergeant
Slightly on topic, does anybody else fancy "chunky" Sarah Sanders? I do, which is just as good as she was discussing NK instead of Nikki Haley yesterday.

If, by Serah Sanders, you mean this one , yes I would give a large portion.

If you're talking about the White House Aide - er, no.

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Commentators have said that previous presidents have just ignored what NK has had to say, but it's not in Trumps nature to ignore these comments. He needs to take a step back.

A nuclear NK wasn't part of the equation then. How many previous presidents kicked into the long grass, their ambitions?

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
A nuclear NK wasn't part of the equation then. How many previous presidents kicked into the long grass, their ambitions?
It was more the rhetoric and posturing which came out of NK.