• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

US Midterm Elections

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
Been reading about the US Midterm Elections and trying to get my head around the divisions in US politics.

I followed a link to a BBC page interviewing a couple of Trump supporters.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-63133259

There are some fûcking nutcases over there.

Cornish_Pikey

Sergeant
I was in the USA last week and asked the americans what the mid terms provided.

They didn't have a clue, and the Texans we met in a bar were proper nutcases.

Deltaitem

Corporal
In as much as it's their elections and it's up them, and whatever, dude.
In as much as what happens there always impacts around the world, what the f*ck kind of ego has Elon Musk got that he's 'advising' people how to vote? It kind of makes the tory-led media brigade over here seem positively benign.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Just briefly watching CNN and FOX coverage you could believe they were reporting on two completely different political events in two different countries. Add in polarised whack jobs on both sides and, from what I see, no middle ground option for middle of the road people to select. MESS

Cat Techie

Sergeant
Licensed A/C Eng
In as much as it's their elections and it's up them, and whatever, dude.
In as much as what happens there always impacts around the world, what the f*ck kind of ego has Elon Musk got that he's 'advising' people how to vote? It kind of makes the tory-led media brigade over here seem positively benign.
Unless it is GB News.