• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

US Election

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Is there anything on here about the Muppet Show? Or am I just blind :)

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
No.... but there is now. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

LOL. OK, as a major superpower the incumbent of the White House has a bit of importance. Should they pick a billionaire bully who isn't as tough as some on the Menie Estate or the other who is hiding something big with her e-mail dealings? Either way, it doesn't look too good as they decide for the better of the 2 evils. Does their system not allow removing them and putting their 2 i/c in charge or is that just as bad?

And Barrack Block Obama cheerleading for Clinton confused me even further.................

SAXAVORDIAN

Sergeant
Hilly will easily win because the machine wants her to win. The system in America will not allow a non conformist of the likes of Trumper. Why do you think monkey brains GWB won twice.:pDT_Xtremez_15:

Digzster

Sergeant
Thanks guys,

This WAS the one place where I could get away from this Muppet Show, (sadly now spoiled).

North of their border, we have been inundated with coverage of this debacle since the primaries were held. Our minds are going numb with each evening on the news. All I will say is that I'm glad it will be finished with next Tuesday (hopefully depending on whose teddies are thrown out of the cot).

Over - Electioned .....out

dave

LAC
dave75

dave75

out of all the senators and governors in america it came down to two clowns . surely they could have come up with better . i also fear neither will be uk friendly plus both will be gung ho , especially out asia way .

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
out of all the senators and governors in america it came down to two clowns . surely they could have come up with better . i also fear neither will be uk friendly plus both will be gung ho , especially out asia way .

It is quite stunning isn't it? A country of some 340 million people and they have to choose between a 69 year old woman and a 70 year old man. Trump is obviously a complete cnut but, and I know many will disagree with me but I would be happier with him being elected than another Clinton. I doubt many of you will have looked much into her background but even Satan probably isn't quite as corrupt. For info on that look up Whitewater, Benghazi, Haiti and the Clinton Foundation. It;s also well worth looking at some of the countries who have been giving her and her somewhat rapey husband backhanders whilst she was Secretary of State. If she's elected America will have more of the same that they already have had under that chudd Obama.

I'm also interested to see what else Wikileaks pull out of the email bag this week ;)

Tedlooney

Sergeant
Usually people are forced to vote for the least worst candidate because the quality of the people standing is so poor. I don't think I've ever voted for someone I trust or whose policies excite me, I vote for the person who I guess will fcuk things up the least. I suppose the current US election is an extreme case of this.

anglo

LAC
Usually people are forced to vote for the least worst candidate because the quality of the people standing is so poor. I don't think I've ever voted for someone I trust or whose policies excite me, I vote for the person who I guess will fcuk things up the least. I suppose the current US election is an extreme case of this.

I vote the same way as you, The only question I can't get the answer to is, How do these tosser's get to where
they are? it defies all logic

FOMz

Warrant Officer
I vote the same way as you, The only question I can't get the answer to is, How do these tosser's get to where
they are? it defies all logic

Because they all smell of sulphur and are demons.