• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Uglies make better lovers!!!!!

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/real_life/article230014.ece

'Researchers at Newcastle University also believe ugly men exist as a way of repairing our gene pool. Women would rather date men with good genes, who can fight disease easily, than a classically beautiful man.'

One woman.....'Selena has dated her fair share of hunks, but has given up on gorgeous guys because they’re dull both in and out of bed.'

So there you go!!!

G

grumpyoldb

I knew my day would come.........................:pDT_Xtremez_31: :pDT_Xtremez_31: :pDT_Xtremez_31:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
I must be an Adonis then. I'm going through a dry spell ! :pDT_Xtremez_28:

Don't go shattering my illusions now you mean bitches !! ::(:

D

DrunkenMonki

Glad I exchanged my 6 pack for a barrel then! So why don't I have fit burds all over me?

Shugster

Warrant Officer
Ugly men knock the back out of a Woman for two reasons...

1. They probably haven't had a legover in years and have a lot of built up shagg1ng agression to get rid of.

2. It could be years before the next 5hag comes along so they make the most of it.

Birds do it too, although maybe to a lesser extent.

M

mad cow

Ugly men knock the back out of a Woman for two reasons...

1. They probably haven't had a legover in years and have a lot of built up shagg1ng agression to get rid of.

2. It could be years before the next 5hag comes along so they make the most of it.

Birds do it too, although maybe to a lesser extent.

There is no lesser extent, I'm sure.

"Knock the back out of a woman"? This is not what we mean by better sex by the way. They aim to please so they'll get asked back in the sack.

I think we all do it to a certain extent, even if it's just to be remembered.

I think I've been with the ugliest man in the world, but with the light off he was gorgeous and oh my, it was fun. We had a few repeat sessions but I wonder if he suspected anything about it never happening in daylight...

To counteract that, I did have an absolute gorgoeus bloke, and I mean I saw him sober and he looked lovely. He made no effort whatsoever...hence got no more from me!