• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Uckers.... its time for a comeback.

F

FairyGoodGuy

Tried Uckers with the Pongos...

Tried Uckers with the Pongos...

Bring back the mighty Uckers.. Got posted to help the REME keep their flying landrovers in the air and to my suprise found an Uckers board in the crew room. Tried in vein to get the Pongos into the game but all they wanted to do was throw the pieces around the crew room... funny old thing....

"Bring back the MIGHTY BLOB......" :pDT_Xtremez_15:

fatbaldchief

Corporal
I am King of the Fairies so obviously I am King of the Uckers board !!

My flyingmixiblobsuckbacks are legendary around these parts :pDT_Xtremez_17:

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Shakespeare play written 1593/4

Shakespeare play written 1593/4

I am King of the Fairies!!

Off Topic According to that well known play writing chap William Shakespeare in Mid summer nights dream he had this to say about fairies Oberon was king of the fairies and he delighted in all beautiful and dainty things, and yet wars with things that creep and fly. If they be uncomely their lives are gay with fine frolic and delicate revelry!!!!!!!Off Topic

G

gemarriott

Off Topic According to that well known play writing chap William Shakespeare in Mid summer nights dream he had this to say about fairies Oberon was king of the fairies and he delighted in all beautiful and dainty things, and yet wars with things that creep and fly. If they be uncomely their lives are gay with fine frolic and delicate revelry!!!!!!!Off Topic

So Fatbaldchief or should that be Oberon from now what do you have tio say about that?:pDT_Xtremez_31:

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
So what did we all use as uckers pieces then?

Sawn off broom handles appeared to be a favourite but I also remember dummy ERU carts making an appearance as well.

MontyPlumbs

Squadron Cock
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Fired 201 cartridges with the centres punched out (ex regs etc etc blah blah)

G

gemarriott

Fired 201 cartridges with the centres punched out (ex regs etc etc blah blah)

fired 201 carts without the centres punched out (nobody ever bovvered about those sort of things outside the dump) and sawn off broom handles of course.

Sospan

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
can uckers be played online anywhere ? I have had a search but found nothing.

Sospan

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Could be a project for you there Sospan!! Online Uckers!

I think we could get some mileage out of it, however I wouldn't know where to start. I have made a couple of T bar uckers boards in my time but as for a online game:pDT_Xtremez_42:

Last edited:

MontyPlumbs

Squadron Cock
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
It would almost certainly have to be a flash type game, and what I know about programming flash you could fit on a postage stamp!

G

gemarriott

I think we could get some mileage out of it, however I wouldn't know where to start. I have made a couple of T bar uckers boards in my time but as for a online game:pDT_Xtremez_42:

I haven't tried but have you looked to see if there are any (spit) ludo games on the net you can ripoff, and then take it from there.

M

monobrow

Never made anything in flash, and usually it's times like these that make me learn?!?!?!? :pDT_Xtremez_09:

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Just a tad of necro-posting here....

But has anyone ever seen an on-line version of it?

Cornish_Pikey

Sergeant
At a certain Sqn flying the fastest passenger jet in the worldon a secret base in wilts that's staying open. The game is still played daily by the lineys and the fairies. Whne they're not playing Risk that is.