• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

UBAS students.......TO$$ERS!

fat lazy techie

Flight Sergeant
238 Line, b*llocks we're LTF. Well if you listen to some of the old giffers down here that's the state of play. Oh and yes I'd love to have the chance to sort the little feckers out if they start trying it on with my studes again.

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
238 Line, b*llocks we're LTF. Well if you listen to some of the old giffers down here that's the state of play. Oh and yes I'd love to have the chance to sort the little feckers out if they start trying it on with my studes again.

It really pleases me to see some of our very deep rooted Service traditions are not only still in existence but also still practiced:

1 It's not what you know its who you know:pDT_Xtremez_42:

2. There is still such a place as round the back of the hangar - problem is most people believe it's always out of bounds :pDT_Xtremez_34:

3. Who the fekk cares what strangers from the other side call/label where I work? As long as I still work there with my mates :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Happy Holidays to all at

Gnat Line/CFST/LTF/HTF/TMT/23??????????/Who gives a sh11te

Merry Chrimbo to all at our International School

fat lazy techie

Flight Sergeant
If you can get there tomorrow Hu pop in for a cheeky beer, post work. If I'm not there just say I said you can have one on me and any complaints and the feckers can fend for themselves.

On the subject of days gone by, let's hear it for AFTS, PWTS, etc.......

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
If you can get there tomorrow Hu pop in for a cheeky beer, post work. If I'm not there just say I said you can have one on me and any complaints and the feckers can fend for themselves.

On the subject of days gone by, let's hear it for AFTS, PWTS, etc.......
Couple of points -

1 - what's work?:pDT_Xtremez_28:

2 - I beleive my sick bed is being moved to the Crown for a short while Tommoz - but thanks for the invite anyway

3. When I first worked over there it was known as Airfield Training Section - Things started going down hill in the early 80's when a commisioned officer accidentally found us and saw past our disguises pretty soon it was a Flt then a Sqn then well fcuk knows it's been all kinds over the last 25 years, but it's never been right since

Laterz