• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trump Courtcase

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
Trump was found guilty on all 34 counts in the trial for hiding/transferring hush money payments.

It was a big surprise to me because I was sure that he had an insider on the jury to wreck the possibility of unanimous verdicts, but it seems not, or if there was, the person actually followed the evidence.

Sentencing in July, I reckon he will get 12 months probation but I would love to see him incarcerated.

dctyke

Corporal
Trump was found guilty on all 34 counts in the trial for hiding/transferring hush money payments.

It was a big surprise to me because I was sure that he had an insider on the jury to wreck the possibility of unanimous verdicts, but it seems not, or if there was, the person actually followed the evidence.

Sentencing in July, I reckon he will get 12 months probation but I would love to see him incarcerated.
Sadly he won’t be going inside, stupid Americans will vote him into office and he will get the criminal record expunged. Then like the boy child he is will get his revenge on those that contributed to the guilty verdict.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
The verdict doesn't really matter half of the US would have jailed him before the trial even started the other half thinks he's a demi god.

fourteen2two

Corporal
Amazed that a convicted felon, as he will be would be allowed to stand! Still honesty and politicians do not sit well together :confused:
I agree with the 2 preceeding posts.

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Two questions that keep cropping up in conversation. Why is the campaign to get him into a slammer so vociferous? What does he know that certain elements of American society don't want to be made public?

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Why is the campaign to get him into a slammer so vociferous?
Such is the depth of the divide in American politics that there are those that hate him and those who'd probably happily take a bullet for him. Those that hate him just want him humiliated, fined millions, and removed from the political scene. A few years in the slammer would do that. Trump is a very polarising figure I have friends who can't believe no one has attempted to shoot him yet. The 34 crimes are minor scale E offences (New Yorks lowest Category) which usually result in a fine or probation. With no previous criminal record and no history of violent conduct in my opinion it would be unlikely he will face jail time. A big fine and a "be a good boy" order will probably cover it. However it will be interesting to see if the judge factors in Trumps flaunting of the gagging order he imposed on the Donald. Of course he will appeal just to kick the judical can further down the road.

Last edited:

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
As much as I dislike Trump, this doesn’t feel right.

But I don’t live in the US so the story may be being told differently over there.

Deltaitem

Corporal
It seems to me that the old adage, be nice to people on the way up, and they'll be nice to you on the way down really comes home to roost here, because if there's one thing that the Donburger has never been accused of is being nice...to anyone.
What goes around comes around, and I'd say he brought it on himself in answer to TW's first question.

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
I have just read that with a felony conviction, Trump as a non-EU citizen is banned from all EU countries; should we follow suit and make him PNG?

I wonder how our political leaders feel about him.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I have just read that with a felony conviction, Trump as a non-EU citizen is banned from all EU countries; should we follow suit and make him PNG?

I wonder how our political leaders feel about him.
Hopefully they feel the same as most of us. He's a dangerous prat. However if he wins the US election it would be awkward keeping the POTUS out of a western nation who is also a NATO member.
As to the EU we decided years not to bother with EU dictats and run our own country.

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
Hopefully they feel the same as most of us. He's a dangerous prat. However if he wins the US election it would be awkward keeping the POTUS out of a western nation who is also a NATO member.
As to the EU we decided years not to bother with EU dictats and run our own country.

Some have said that the first thing he does if he gets the top job again will be to have his conviction pardoned.

Which in itself could be construed as an admission of guilt according to several legal experts.

What would this would mean for those who opposed him? I wonder if Boeing's Hitman has retired or not....

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
If Trump somehow gets the November vote the USA will be a dictatorship by the end of January 2025.

The man is deranged and should be kept away from any position of power.