• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Touting tw@ts

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Biggsoir

This is a rant I posted on the UEA forum a couple of months back but as I am still angry and bitter about it I thought I would re-post it here:

Right, I'm not fecking happy about this one! I awoke this morning at the crack of dawn (well about nine-ish) and immediately headed downstairs and fired up the trusty Mac. Straight away I logged on to the UEA website in preperation for tickets going on sale for Maximo Park. I selected the add ticket to basket option as soon as they went on sale and was told that a ticket had indeed been added to my basket. Excellent I thought. Only when the page eventually loaded my basket was, in fact, dissapointingly empty! Not only that but all the tickets had sold out. *******s! Then, just to **** me off even more, the exact same thing happened when tickets went on sale for The View. As I said earlier, I AM NOT F@CKING HAPPY! Oh surprise, surprise. Half an hour after going on sale there are tickets on E-bay for a ridiculous mark up. I HOPE YOU F@CKING TOUTING *******S ROT IN HELL. In fact I am going to come round to yours and burn your foocking house down, you robbing *******s. Then, to add insult to injury, after telling my mate this tale of woe, he tells me that to make a bit of money on the side his wife buys up tickets for gigs then sells them on for a massive mark up nearer the time and if I need a ticket I should give them a shout! Are they having a giraffe? IF YOU DIDN'T BUY ALL THE TICKETS THEN THERE WOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM! FOOKING SVARSVECKERS!

I haven't firebombed their house yet, but I haven't spoken to them either since I found out.:pDT_Xtremez_25: :pDT_Xtremez_25: :pDT_Xtremez_25:

MingMong

Warrant Officer
It's been discussed a couple of times before

here

and

here

however it's a topic I wholeheartedly agree with you on, the wankers who sell these tickets on ebay are just making it more expensive for your honest music fan to afford to go and see the bands they idolise.

D

Defender of the universe

Easiest way to stop the touts. DONT BUY FROM THEM. They will soon realise that they cant make money from this daylight robbery anymore

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
Easiest way to stop the touts. DONT BUY FROM THEM. They will soon realise that they cant make money from this daylight robbery anymore

Nice idea but it wont happen its the old 'supply and demand' thing, if people want a ticket bad enough they will buy from touts its just the way it is, completely and utterly wrong wrong wrong but I dont think the touts will ever stop unfortunately.

S

Seymour Tw@tt

It's been discussed a couple of times before

here

and

here

however it's a topic I wholeheartedly agree with you on, the wankers who sell these tickets on ebay are just making it more expensive for your honest music fan to afford to go and see the bands they idolise.

Trouble is, you try to get eBay to do f*cking anything and you might as well fist yourself to a frenzy instead.

A few months ago some spazzer was flogging illegal and obscene DVDs quite openly. I told eBay and they did sweet FA - he was still selling them just recently. They even had the f*cking nerve to write to me and ask me to fill in a survey as to whether I felt they had adequately solved my query!!!! A mate of mine however had one of his auctions deleted because he was flogging some militaria, one of which was an Eastern Front German WW2 medal, which had a swastika on the back. He even declared on the auction that it did not contravene the rules (he was right, it didn't glorify nazism) but the f*cking eBay gestapo still removed it WITHOUT RECOMPENSE. If there was an alternative to eBay I would bloody use it. Typical yank company - screw everyone to the hilt in the name of profit.

As far as touts go, a f*cking pox on them...

:pDT_Xtremez_25:

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
Saw this one advertised on T.V
tazbar
but it looks suspiciously like ebay to me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.