• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Top Tips for relieving guard boredom

Major Geek

Sergeant
OK, so what tips do you all have for relieving guard boredom?

Like sending snotty wifes to get their out of date passes renewed, car golf etc......

Late & Tired

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
I like to masterbate in the sangers.

Personally, wgaf - if I were you, I would consider taking a dictionary next time!

For me, having a ND usually works, that way I find that I soon have lots of people to talk to...:pDT_Xtremez_25:

Last edited:
G

Gladiator

Let someone on base who shouldn't be allowed on then call an Op Roundup!

W

wgaf

Personally, wgaf - if I were you, I would consider taking a dictionary next time!

For me, having a ND usually works, that way I find that I soon have lots of people to talk to...:pDT_Xtremez_25:
Sanger can refer to:
  • Sangar (fortification), a term for a small temporary fortified position with a breastwork originally of stone, now built of sandbags and similar materials.
Sangar is a U.S. Spelling.
Sanger is the ENGLISH spelling hence it is correct.::p:

P

pie sandwich

you could always take a stroll around camp and pop some rounds off here and there and go to the swo's office and pop a cap in his a*se

M

mad_mo

Sanger can refer to:
  • Sangar (fortification), a term for a small temporary fortified position with a breastwork originally of stone, now built of sandbags and similar materials.

Well the famous now dismantled Boruki one in Crossmaglen was called Sangar!.

Cake or Death

Flight Sergeant
sending every officer that comes thru the gate in a car for a search always makes me feel happy. and when they refuse, you refuse them entry.

the times i have heard
dont you know who i am,
no sir i dont
im this and that and dont have the time
sorry sir rules are rules
i will charge you if you dont let me in
well sorry sir but im doing my job
im an officer i order you......
er i think sir you are confusing your rank with my authority. yawn

hell a mate of mine sent the stasih for a search he was a bit taken aback until she said well sir you might be the boss but bombs dont choose.
he phoned the guard commander up praised the lass and said if you get any complaints from anyone give them my number, and he got quite a few calls, who immediatly wound their neck in?

shettie

Flight Sergeant
also see how far round your head you can get the beret badge before you get moaned at. over the ear was my best

Take your badge off, and turn it upside down - see how long before someone notices... Or then theres the "oops... Sorry sir, didn't mean to drop the barrier on your new sports car" game...

:pDT_Xtremez_15:

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
I agree with wgaf. The best way to kill time is to knock one out while on cover guard.

Even better if you can hold a conversation with your oppo at the same time.:pDT_Xtremez_14:

theladf

Cynic & Conspiracy Theorist
Try ringing around all the other units Gd Cdr's and find out who has had the best/funniest entry in their diary recently:pDT_Xtremez_31:

Cake or Death

Flight Sergeant
Try ringing around all the other units Gd Cdr's and find out who has had the best/funniest entry in their diary recently:pDT_Xtremez_31:

i know that the night shift opposite my day shift had an ied incident of a supposed motar blind, turned out it was a bog roll rocket from the officers mess function. no one apoloigised and one very pi55ed off gaurd comm!

True Blue Jack

Warrant Officer
Sanger can refer to:

You still spelled masturbate incorrectly.

I brought the barrier down on an artic while on guard, less than an hour before CO's inspection. I got away with it too - the senior barrier technician (copper) got roasted for allowing someone who "was not qualified" loose on the buttons.

Car snooker is always good, and it explains why I will never again own a red car. I had a white car for a couple of years and never once got searched!

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
One that always gave me a laugh at HQSTC on the orificers gate was to guess the DoB of any doris that came in with your oppo.

Even if you vaguely knew them, always insist on the ID & check their age.

Clock up the points, and the hours fly by.:pDT_Xtremez_14:

W

wgaf

You still spelled masturbate incorrectly.

I brought the barrier down on an artic while on guard, less than an hour before CO's inspection. I got away with it too - the senior barrier technician (copper) got roasted for allowing someone who "was not qualified" loose on the buttons.

Car snooker is always good, and it explains why I will never again own a red car. I had a white car for a couple of years and never once got searched!

Thats 'cos I've gone blind from doing it too much.