• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Too strong!!

A

Almost_done

The current morale boosting suggestion from the OC ASF is now to stop the purchase and subsequent sale of Stella at beer calls in the Tea-Bar.

Apparently it is too strong for the lads, and 'they will get drunk too fast'. :eek:

Now did I miss something or was a beercall somewhere you can have beer and give/take a good finger poking to the chest session (air grivances in a social manner) or is to be in Blairs new world a tea drinking circle. :confused:

Now as I am certain a few of us have been away from home and our mothers apron strings for several years and don't need this assistance in choosing our drink of choice.

Basically leave us alone you tw*t (*place a or i here as appropriate), with LEAN and the general heavy workload we need a pressure relief, let us have it in the camp away from the town and possible agro from the civvies.

Plumber

Flight Sergeant
Almost_done said:
The current morale boosting suggestion from the OC ASF is now to stop the purchase and subsequent sale of Stella at beer calls in the Tea-Bar.

Apparently it is too strong for the lads, and 'they will get drunk too fast'. :eek:

Now did I miss something or was a beercall somewhere you can have beer and give/take a good finger poking to the chest session (air grivances in a social manner) or is to be in Blairs new world a tea drinking circle. :confused:

Now as I am certain a few of us have been away from home and our mothers apron strings for several years and don't need this assistance in choosing our drink of choice.

Basically leave us alone you tw*t (*place a or i here as appropriate), with LEAN and the general heavy workload we need a pressure relief, let us have it in the camp away from the town and possible agro from the civvies.

Was this said after a night of drinking spirits in the mess til 4 or 5 in the morning, as is their want?