• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tom Jones - What Good Am I?

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
Anybody else see this tonight on BBC1??

I've only been half interested in TJ before, but I thought this was one of the best music documentaries I've seen for a while.

Over the top with the botox though.:pDT_Xtremez_42:

N

NotAnIDOYet

It was made slightly annoying by Alan Yentob but he did ask some good questions. TJ actually came across as a nice kind of guy who really does live for the music. Amazing voice for a 70 year old!

I didn't watch the Glasto performance, have that recorded for later.

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
There's a chippy in Pontypridd has the claim to fame that TJ was thrown through their front window. I always thought it was a local urban legend till he confirmed it in an interview (Des o'Connor or Wogan, not sure which) :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Oberon305

Chairborne
Saw the man himself in 2002 in concert in Malaga.....he was bloody awesome! Group of Brits from Gib on a tour bus - brilliant.

I thought he was beginning to show his age back then....so I dread to think what he's like now!

tommo9999

Higher Pay Band Shiney
Just watched it on I-Player - very good hour of telly. Boy's still got a great voice for a 70 year old. I recognise lots of the songs from rugby clubs various.......