• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

this is me now!

Are El

LAC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5DZexDYyuU

Took Dutch nationality a couple of months ago, left the RAF 17 years ago

Did 23 years served at Rudloe Manor, Laarbruch, Upavon, Laarbruch, Innsworth, Bruggen, Swanton Morley, Wyton before finishing off at Bruggen.

I have lurked around the Goat for a while and have finally decided to join the mayhem!

I'm quite interested in what the outcome of Brexit will if or when it happens

dessp2

SAC
I don’t care what...

I don’t care what...

Trade you are, that is a mighty fine CV. I was at Laarbruch 1990-92, Bruggen 1994-1998. Without doubt a very special time in my career. In answer to Brexit, it has exposed a fundamental weakness within the Gov. The public voted and the answer won. Now we are seeing a flaw that is so bad that it really is compromising peoples confidence in the current office. Don’t get me wrong Corbyn will never get voted in as long as people with a Brain cell breath air. Leadership is a problematic area within the U.K Gov right now. F’kin do it and make it happen Is what the people want.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Yawn... not the place for Brexit rants.. take it to boring politics chat.. but you may have noticed the Goat has sort of become a Brexit free zone of late... ask yourself why ;)

Welcome by the wat Are EL

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
Yawn... not the place for Brexit rants.. take it to boring politics chat.. but you may have noticed the Goat has sort of become a Brexit free zone of late... ask yourself why ;)

Welcome by the wat Are EL

Have you been away at Her Majesty’s pleasure? :pDT_Xtremez_28: