• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

They have your mobile number!

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
I have had this with O2 , Vodafone and t-mobile. The O2 contract was barely 6 months in and I had some clown telling me I could move to 3 for £35 a month. I would pay the £35 to 3 and they would pay it to O2 until my O2 contract ran out at which point they would keep it themselves. Awesome ! :pDT_Xtremez_14:

I think it took me all of two seconds to tell them to get fooked ::D:

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
That'll explain all the calls that had an 'Ethnic' on the other end offering me a new phone every 5 mins even after I had just renewed.

beowulf

Sergeant
Him: Hello,I would like to offer you a new deal on your contract
Me: Not interested thanks
Him: But I can save you money
Me: Doubt it so no thanks
Him: No, we can beat your current provider
Me: I have a free company mobile so are you offering to pay me to have your phone?
Him: Um...Thanks for your time
Me: Yup, **** off.