• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The worst drivers are...

The worst drivers are...

• Audi

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • BMW

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • Citroen

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Fiat

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Ford

• Peugeot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saab

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vauxhall

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Volvo

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • VW

• Total voters

Goatherdingsplitter

Rebel without a clue
Got to be a draw between Citroen,Peugeot & Vauxhall as they seem to be the Chav's badge of pride.

Sh1t my other car is a BMW and the indicators actually work like new; the nice man says so every year at the MOT test. However, I don't have a sticker, it wouldn't look right in the Porsche.

paramole

SAC
have to go for bmw drivers having seen the results of one hitting a biker just because he thought he could make the gap, plus they are generally a**hol^^, screaming up behind u on the road a flashing u cos your only doing the speed limit! wtf::/:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
have to go for bmw drivers having seen the results of one hitting a biker just because he thought he could make the gap, plus they are generally a**hol^^, screaming up behind u on the road a flashing u cos your only doing the speed limit! wtf::/:

If your referring to the bike, you should have got out of my bloody way....... roadhog !! :pDT_Xtremez_31: :pDT_Xtremez_29: