• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The RAF kilt, a warning to those posted to jockland.

L

Little Tronk

Try seeing how many IR cylumes an AMM will go through trying to find one that 'works'!!!

wally375

Corporal
On my first day at Lossie many moons ago now, I was doing my arrivals chit.

At clothing stores, I was measured up - they told me this was for my kilt size.

The stacker asked me to try on a kilt (a first time for me), they did some more measuring and took a photograph. I just assumed this was par for the course.

Unfortunately this wasn't a kilt, it were a skirt, but how was I to know!

That photo haunts me to this day, it caused no end of laughter amongst my colleagues.

Did anyone else suffer the same fate?

Thanks for that, I've just stopped laughing!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

wally375

Corporal
Got an LAC to go to stores to get issued with KD raincoat.....Yes a brown store mans coat with LAC props on.....He was off to Cyprus for a cheeky few weeks det with 100 Sqn.........!