• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The gabba 25th Nov

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Tricky nicked your idea.:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Who will open the bowling?? Anderson, Broad, Finn, Sidebottom or a new discovery??

Finn one test against bangladesh does not make him, for me, a test strike/opening bowler, he looks the part admittedly but he needs to shine when faced with better opposition during the summer ahead. Whoever opens I just hope the convicts get a right hammering, which is always nice.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Finn has the look of a young Glenn Macgrath about him...if he could emulate his monotonous accuracy and pace he will make a fine test bowler...

Cake or Death

Flight Sergeant
Broad or anderson, probably jimmy for the firsrt ball. Or really confuse the antipods and throw swann the ball!

Humble Scribe

Sergeant
Onions has a fair chance if he gets himself fit. Shahzad from Yorkshire is an outside bet but maybe one for the future.

duffman

Flight Sergeant
Anderson for sure, don't think it will be broad, he's being used more at first change as a stock bowler flower seems to think he's better there than blasting away at the top order. Sidebottom might have a go problem is his injuries he seems to get quite a few, although been cack handed helps as there aren't any other left arm quicks about. Bresnan might do it but hasn't got enough experience, coming from yorkshire I'd like to see him doing well, but he gives away too many easy balls and lets the pressure lift. Onions could be a good bet as well, especially as will need 5 bowlers down under. No doubt shazad will be on the plane as well being tipped today for the Old Trafford test.

theladf

Cynic & Conspiracy Theorist
Not sure but I might well be there to watch it live!!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_19: