• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Future

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
Right gents, I’ve looked into my crystal ball and divined the future. Anyone making plans fir the rest of the year take note.

3D2BB6BD-1C87-4C0C-A099-F7B6EB5AFDBB.jpeg3D2BB6BD-1C87-4C0C-A099-F7B6EB5AFDBB.jpeg

SAXAVORDIAN

Sergeant
I seriously do not see what the protest marches will achieve, since in London Europe people still shoot stab rape murder and still want the police to pick up the bits. No difference the day before the poor man got murdered by the police. Seem to recall the last riots in Manchester Salford Birmingham and London Europe where a Drug Gangster being shot by police. Same moronic faces just little younger this time. If your calendar has a omen of truth I'll pack my flask and butty box and head for the Pennines to welcome 2021 with a aplomb.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
What if the aliens were nice ones and brought loads of cool stuff with them as gifts...No one ever thinks like that.

#Alienlivesmatter