• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The death of Coltishall

Obi Wan

Sergeant
I did video the event and will look to edit it onto You Tube ASAP after my working holiday. I recorded everything bar locking the gate. If any one wants a copy of the DVD version I have done (And it includes the launch of the last Jags on the 1st of April) , PM me and I will be willing to do copies for a nominal cost.:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Ere! you didn't tell me you had a video of this! I would like a copy thank you, now get yer Arssssse back and get on with my Pesky 146's

:pDT_Xtremez_14:

dogman

LAC
death of Coltishall

death of Coltishall

Coltishall lives on at the RAF Radar Museum at RAF NEATISHEAD.All the Coltishall museum has been transfered to the museum there.It is manned when open by volunters from the Coltishall association.Opening hours are Tues Thurs and 2nd sat in the month Go to www.radarmusem.co.uk. for more details. .Dogman

dogman

LAC
Coltishall lives on at the RAF Radar Museum at RAF NEATISHEAD.All the Coltishall museum has been transfered to the museum there.It is manned when open by volunters from the Coltishall association.Opening hours are Tues Thurs and 2nd sat in the month Go to www.radarmusem.co.uk. for more details. .Dogman
Neatishead controlled fighters from Colt from 1942 onwards

dogman

LAC
Coltishall lives on

Coltishall lives on

To all ex Coltishall guys and girls.The museum with all the history of Coltishall is now at RRH neatishead,That is the same place as the old RAF Neatishead(near Horning/Wroxham.)Mick Jennings and his team moved,the Museum to Neatishead.It is contained in the Radar Museum at Neatishead.Opening hours April to end October,;Tues and Thurs.Also 2nd Sat in the Month all year through.Also Bank Hol Mondays.For more gen go to www.Radar Museum .co.uk.All the details are there.:pDT_Xtremez_26:
Dogman