• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The 21st Century

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
It is my belief that, if and when historians come to write about the 21st century; the entire chapter will be reduced to four words

‘What the actual f**k?’.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
We have become a woke, snipey, gittish collection of discontents living in the, and being led by the unreal world of social media.

I noticed last night that parents are now falling out around sending their kids back to school with the 'wont's' turning viciously on the 'wills'. Because one says they won't and another says the in the same parents WhatsApp chat they they will it suddenly challenges their decision...so they are calling them all names under the sun to vindicate their own position. Without the WhatsApp group no one would have known and no-one gets the chance to be a keyboard warrior.

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
Just watching theses dumb m*****f*****s chanting, “F**k the police” outside number ten makes me honestly wonder about our standards of education. One can be heard to shout “f**k the popo”. Now, I’ve checked and I’m reasonably sure that Popo is a Chinese panda. What this poor animals’ done I’m not exactly sure but it’s probably Trump’s fault.

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
I don’t think we have, it’s just those people who used to have arguments at the school gates or in the crew room now have the same arguments online.

I’d like to think that most people just don’t have enough shit to give so don’t get involved.

Ive got a twitter account that I never use because people who have no right to comment on matters think they must comment on all matters, especially the ones they disagree with.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I don’t think we have, it’s just those people who used to have arguments at the school gates or in the crew room now have the same arguments online.

I’d like to think that most people just don’t have enough shit to give so don’t get involved.

Ive got a twitter account that I never use because people who have no right to comment on matters think they must comment on all matters, especially the ones they disagree with.
Twitter is the worst of them all. I only access it as I run the rugby club account and we use it to reach further to advertise fixtures and events...but make the mistake of opening up something else and its guaranteed to boil your p1ss.

Rugby commentator Brian Moore over the past 10 days has been dragged into an online ruck with a person who opinion differs from him and it went totally Pete Tong ending up with Moore threatening to smash his teeth out and the other guy offering him naked pics.

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Alan Sugar and Pier, Cnut, Morgan are an interesting follow at the moment.

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
Alan Sugar and Pier, Cnut, Morgan are an interesting follow at the moment.
I have the feeling that Mstr Sugar thinks Piers 'Uber Cnut' Morgan is exactly that, a cnut of Brobdignagian proportions. I have to agree. Possibly not the time to remind everyone of why Piers was fired from a newspaper for printing fake photographs of troops abusing Iraqi prisoners........

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
I have the feeling that Mstr Sugar thinks Piers 'Uber Cnut' Morgan is exactly that, a cnut of Brobdignagian proportions. I have to agree. Possibly not the time to remind everyone of why Piers was fired from a newspaper for printing fake photographs of troops abusing Iraqi prisoners........
There’s plenty reminding him on there.

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
Just watching theses dumb m*****f*****s chanting, “F**k the police” outside number ten makes me honestly wonder about our standards of education. One can be heard to shout “f**k the popo”. Now, I’ve checked and I’m reasonably sure that Popo is a Chinese panda. What this poor animals’ done I’m not exactly sure but it’s probably Trump’s fault.
I would repaint a CS Grenade with skull and crossbones and covid-19 printed on it and lob the bloody thing into the middle of them.

Oldstacker

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Assuming that isn't you on a day off (please god, let that not be a goater's picture) then all I can say is that you must visit some pretty disturbing internet sites to have sourced it and that worries me almost as much......:eek:

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
Assuming that isn't you on a day off (please god, let that not be a goater's picture) then all I can say is that you must visit some pretty disturbing internet sites to have sourced it and that worries me almost as much......:eek:
Kryten sent it to me. Apparently he and his wife were attending some 'special club' a few weeks ago.......